Bellazon

Gap model

catullus

Looks like Nane Feist...she has the same two small freckles/moles near the right side of her mouth

Outstanding! Thanks kim!

This just shows how awesome this forum is. After seeing your ID, I looked up some of her agencies, and it turns out I had actually looked at a thumbnail of her twice in the last day or so, but without recognizing her. These are her thumbs on the main page of listings for Ford New York and Munich Models, both of which I had just gone through, as I said:

post-31960-0-1445989081-19027_thumb.jpg post-31960-0-1445989081-21283_thumb.jpg

I would never have made the connection in a million years, just by glancing at one of those photos while surfing the agency listings. Now, once you click through to her portfolios, especially the Ford one, you can see it's her. But if there isn't something in that initial image, you won't do that.

So again, that's why this forum is so great -- there's just no substitute for having lots of different sets of eyes looking at these requests, in the hope that someone, as kim did here this time (and often does!) will recognize who it is (or even just recognize the image enough to know where to go to look for the ID).

So thanks again kim! :gocho:

that's because in New York she is a catalog model and her Ford Portfolio reflects that. That's why I am always stating the important agency is the one where the work was booked. It will help you out in the long run. There are tons of models who book editorial work in Europe and are glorified catalog models in New York. New York is super competitive and a lot of models can't make it there.  I am not trying to be a pain. I just want to save you a lot of time. :)

catullus, If I don't address a comment directly to you, I am not addressing you specifically. I think that this the miscommunication problem we seem to have. I am addressing everyone else who is reading the comments and you think I am either disagreeing with you or being weird. I was just agreeing with what you were saying.  That particular day I was telling several members the importance of location in catalog work which people ignore. I may sound preachy but there is a reason why I stress it and write it in every thread imaginable which is not directed at Catullus. 

A lot people perceive a model one way especially if she does editorial work. A lot of times, a model doesn't look like those images or we would never think she was doing catalog work because she just did a Vogue editorial.  It doesn't work like that anymore. Most models are doing e-commerce/catalog work. Even people as knowledgeable as us make this mistake. I looked at this thread before kimflorida id'd her and couldn't figure out who it was. I knew she looked familiar but I couldn't figure it out. It wasn't until kim mentioned her that I realized that it was Nane. Like Catullus, I went to Ford New York knowing that's where that particular work was booked because both of us have the experience of finding catalog models. Most other people would just google her and pick the first agency that popped up which might not be a good indicator of what she might look like doing catalog work. 

Basically, I am saying Catullus is smart because he uses geographic location to find a model. Everyone else follow his lead. What I am saying about geographic location is very important and I will not stop until everyone who participates in this subforum understand this.

Also, thanks Kimflorida for figuring that this was Nane so that my head didn't explode. Thank you to catallus for always uploading lots of nice catalog work.