- Lais Ribeiro
- Martha Hunt
- Romee Strijd
- Sara Sampaio
- Stella Maxwell
- Taylor Hill

Pink Spokesperson: Rachel Hilbert

Fitting Models: Barbara Fialho, Devon Windsor and Cindy Bruna

Fantasy Bra: The Fireworks Fantasy Bra, worn by Lily Aldridge. Valued at $2Million

CS0Ym3FUYAAe3a9.jpg

This Just In!. Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Returning to NYC!

May 26, 2015 - Start spreading the news! We're returning to New York City for the 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. This year marks our twentieth (!!) runway show, so look forward to more exciting updates as we get closer.

2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Lineup:

1. Adriana Lima
2. Alesaandra Ambrosio
3. Behati Prinsloo
4. Candice Swanepoel
5. Lily Aldridge
6. Elsa Hosk
7. Jac Jagaciak
8. Jasmine Tookes
9. Kate Grigorieva
10. Lais Ribeiro
11. Martha Hunt
12. Romee Strijd
13. Sara Sampaio
14. Stella Maxwell
15. Taylor Hill
16. Rachel Hilbert [PINK Spokesmodel] (newcomer)

17. Barbara Fialho [Fit Model]
18. Cindy Bruna [Fit Model]
19. Constance Jablonski
20. Daniela Braga
21. Devon Windsor [Fit Model]
22. Gracie Carvalho
23. Izabel Goulart
24. Jacquelyn Jablonski
25. Joan Smalls
26. Josephine Skriver
27. Lily Donaldson
28. Magdalena Frackowiak
29. Maria Borges
30. Maud Welzen
31. Ming Xi
32. Shanina Shaik

33. Sharam Diniz

34. Sui He
35. Yumi Lambert

36. Bridget Malcolm (newcomer)
37. Bruna Lirio (newcomer)

38. Flavia Lucini (newcomer)
39. Gigi Hadid (newcomer)
40. Kendall Jenner (newcomer)
41. Leila Nda (newcomer)
42. Leomie Anderson (newcomer)
43. Megan Puleri (newcomer)
44. Pauline Hoarau (newcomer)
45. Sanne Vloet (newcomer)
46. Valery Kaufman (newcomer)
47. Vita Sidorkina (newcomer)

In order of appearance: 

Ek95ats3.jpg

I expect to see Barbara F, Devon, Josephine, Cindy all back this year for sure. I think Rachel will be a newbie. I also think Vita will be a wonderful new addition to the girls.

I hope they cut back the amount of girls. I say this every year, and every year they add more and more but they should put the focus on to the Angels. They have 15. You could make the whole show about them really. And then chuck 10-15 more girls and that's it.

I have the feelings casting will go one of two ways this year, considering there's sixteen confirmed models: 15 Angels + 1 Pink spokesperson so ...

Option 1: A gazillion girls will be cast, easy a good 55-60 models.

Option 2: Castings will be brutal and there won't be too many new girls maybe five at best, VS had a lot of newbies last year and a lot of them got contracted so VS shouldn't be looking for potential new faces, now to the sixteen confirmed names throw Barbara Fialho who is the fit model, then throw the catalog regulars like Josephine and Kelly and you have nineteen, then throw Devon, Lily D, Izabel, Cindy, Jourdan, Constance, Sui, Joan and Magdalena who all know will make it and there's already 28 women and I'm not even writing down all the regulars because I'm too lazy, so there won't be room for too many newbies this year unless option 1 happens.

I have the feelings casting will go one of two ways this year, considering there's sixteen confirmed models: 15 Angels + 1 Pink spokesperson so ...

Option 1: A gazillion girls will be cast, easy a good 55-60 models.

Option 2: Castings will be brutal and there won't be too many new girls maybe five at best, VS had a lot of newbies last year and a lot of them got contracted so VS shouldn't be looking for potential new faces, now to the sixteen confirmed names throw Barbara Fialho who is the fit model, then throw the catalog regulars like Josephine and Kelly and you have nineteen, then throw Devon, Lily D, Izabel, Cindy, Jourdan, Constance, Sui, Joan and Magdalena who all know will make it and there's already 28 women and I'm not even writing down all the regulars because I'm too lazy, so there won't be room for too many newbies this year unless option 1 happens.

Tbh I can see them going with option 1. I think to them 20th anniversary = bigger and "better" (but let's be real, it probably won't be better). They'll want to say they have more girls walking than they ever have, that it's the biggest production they've done, etc. etc.

I just hope with the big number of New Angels + New PINK girl, they'll get rid of show regulars like Izabel, Lily D, Magda. They've all had a good run but VS needs new show regulars.

I also don't think they're going to look for new faces. They'll probably stick to some catalogue regulars like Jo and Kelly, and reuse some girls from last year like Blanca Padilla.

It all depends on the theme as well. It seemed to me that due to the Exotic Traveller theme they hired more brunettes last year. Do we know anything about any themes yet? It would be cool if they made a 'best-of VSFS' segment.

I don't think they'll have many new faces either, they're too focused on making their newest Angels recognizable ones and probably don't care much about seeking out more up and comers this year.

All that we know about the themes is that there's pink glitter involved from the VS snapchat. I was thinking they might do something like that too, take the most iconic segments and "reinvent" them which would be a disaster of course but fun to watch for that reason. 

Any idea when they'll shoot the FB? And bets on who is going to get it this year?

Had Doutzen stayed, I'm pretty sure the FB would've been given to her but alas!

It will probably be Behati since they've been using her like crazy all year or Candice. At the beginning of the year, I thought Lily had a chance but they've been phasing her out à la Lindsay E theoughout this year.

I agree about a Roman segment for sure, probably the opener and with most of the Angels walking it like British Invasion. I'm curious about the segment openers, it is kind of a big deal to the girls to open a segment, and if they do six segments then just five Angels will get to open (because I doubt any of the Angels will be in pink tbh) and we know Candice and Bee are locked in for opening, that leaves just three and like if Adriana doesn't open a segment that would be very WTFing so who will be the other two? Lily and Elsa/Lais because of seniority?

As far as the FB goes, I'd say Adriana or Candice. Maybe Behati but the 20th show thing makes me doubt.

Had Doutzen stayed, I'm pretty sure the FB would've been given to her but alas!

It will probably be Behati since they've been using her like crazy all year or Candice. At the beginning of the year, I thought Lily had a chance but they've been phasing her out à la Lindsay E theoughout this year.

I don't know about that. Behati has been everywhere yes but in regards to work she hasn't been working all that much. People keep saying Lily is being phased out but I don't really see it. She's been working with them. She's going to be shooting the holiday commercial, something Lindsay wasn't apart of during her phasing out. I still don't think Lily is out. Just like Behati and Candice it seems she's working less with all these newbies in play.

Give the FB to Alessandra. Her and Adriana then will be equal having the FB 3 times. Both 16 shows. Nice way to say bye bye.

I think FB will be between Adriana and Candice I can't really see Behati holding the hype for the 20th anniversary unless they did bring Maroon 5 as performers again then make it all about them but that would suck.

I could see Elsa and Lily opening segments again. Or I can see Lily closing and one of the newer girls opening in her place. They're trying to push these new girls and Lily's walk isn't the greatest to begin with.

Behati's work has remained pretty consistent as far as number of pictures go and the campaigns she's been a part of, she's been everywhere the past year and a half for VS. Candice has slowed down a little but she's still done a lot for the brand and has fronted a few campaigns as well as shot consistently. Lily's work has substantially decreased - she has the least number of pictures and works the least with the brand out of all the Angels minus Adri/Ale and Kate who is a big question mark right now. They're including all 15 girls in the holiday commercial so that doesn't really say anything. They're phasing her out in a similar, not exact way, as they did with Lindsay. 

I still think Behati is going to get the FB, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if Adriana or Candice got it. 

They have to be careful with the Roman theme. Done wrong, it might turn into GoT, but it depends which period of Rome they're choosing (Antiquity, Renaissance, 60s Dolce Vita). The theme has potential, but it could be just like Exotic Traveller last year.

^ I already expressed this but a GoT theme would be fucking awesome :rofl:

@Kev, I think Lily is getting the Selita phase out in 2008. Work less and less, still gets to be in the Christmas stuff and walk the show but then buh-bye. Same happened with Rosie in 2010, she was in the commercial but she was gone after that. And Marisa in 2009 was the same. I'm like 90% sure Lily and VS are done with each other.

Who should be Lannisters?  :whistle:

Baratheron: Alessandra
Bolton: Adriana
Lannister: Romee (I don't hate her but hey, she looks the part :rofl:)
Martell: Sara 
Stark: Taylor
Targaryen: Elsa
Tully: Cintia Dicker or Josephine
Tyrell: Behati

:whistle:

@Kev, I think Lily is getting the Selita phase out in 2008. Work less and less, still gets to be in the Christmas stuff and walk the show but then buh-bye. Same happened with Rosie in 2010, she was in the commercial but she was gone after that. And Marisa in 2009 was the same. I'm like 90% sure Lily and VS are done with each other.

Clauds it makes me sad :( I keep losing my favs :(

Marisa, Rosie, Miranda, Doutzen and now Lily.

GoT would be amazing.

Candice is Cersei and Elsa is Margaery. Coming to steal her crown and shit.