Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

First post here at Bellazon! :actor::stormy: Sorry if my English isn't very good.

I see that alot of people are disappointed by the VSFS this year, and I couldn't agree more. I haven't even bothered to watch it properly. I have started to watch it like four times now, but it's just not interesting! I can't count all the times I've watched the old shows from 2003, 2005, 2006 and 2007. 

First of all I think they have to bring back the whole sexy bombshell-thing they had going on before. When I watch the show now it seems a little childish to me. I think a 15 year old would love it. I'm 23 and I find it just to be a turn off... When I watch the old shows I get into the mood to fix my hair and makeup and put on some sexy ass lingerie (from VS of course) and seduce my boyfriend. Not exactly what comes to my mind when I (try to!) watch the latest VSFS's. A male friend of mine have said the same thing; after their show in Miami they just lost so much of the sexiness of the show. 

Hair/makeup/tan... Where do I start... A few years back I remember a makeup artist saying in a video "We have the most beautiful girls in the world, so why use so much makeup and self tanner when they're allready so, so beautiful?". WELL. Because it's fun! It's a fantasy! There's a difference between sexy bombshell and beautiful model. For me, the ultimate VS-angel are both..! Show us that in the VSFS! 

Casting. No. They need to find women like Karolina Kournikova, Gisele Bündchen, Tyra Banks, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Rosie HW... Yes, they are out there. Look at what Sports Illustrated are doing! Do you see the teenage-like girls from VSFS in SI Swimsuit? NO. They. Are. Not. Sexy. Enough! This is lingerie/swimsuit! Not HF! Just try to compare Irina Shayk with anyone of the newest angels. What happened with f.ex Barbara Palvin? Or why are they using girls like Daniela Lopez just for VS Pink-pictures? Just a quick Google-search and you find a video compilation of her on YouTube where you can see she has that whole Miranda Kerr-vibe on the catwalk. WHY VS?! 

The vibe also needs to totally change. I think the best example is from 2003 and 2005. Make it classier. Not like a high school prom with celebrities.

I love, love, love VS - but to me they are ruining their whole thing now. And it's been going on for years. If you take a look at the comment sections at f.ex their YouTube-videos you'll see that people have been complaining for years..

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So... its going to be August soon. I'm guessing in a months time or two, we'll have details leaked. Or does anyone already know what's being planned for this year? Ie: themes and models. I guess Behati and Candice will not be walking this year since they'll be busy with childcare? Or you guys think they wouldn't miss it for the world?