Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

21 minutes ago, shver said:

I just rewatched the show. They really needed more makeup, some of them look so washed out. 

they said in a video that this was the intention

i don't know why

they should do make up and hair like they do for the holiday

in the commercial the girls looked amazing (except sara who was looking like a wh*** with that red lips)

^ Now that someone asked about POAA.

What's POAA meant to be? I know it was lace, silk and shit but what the hell was the theme going on for the entire segment? What were the models supposed to be like? Someone said Victorian-esque but none of the runway looks looked Victorian to me.

8 minutes ago, sammyangel said:

can someone get audio from the Boho segment?

I'll do it. Ive been listening nonstop on my phone. Gonna see if I can edit that Kendall voiceover part.

I didn't watch the whole show only up until after Exotic Butterflies, so i gotta do that

VS is getting boring for me nowadays

30 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

@Clauds I don't even remember who walked after Elsa in Ice Angels because you could see her ass her whole walk back. :p

I wish VS really showed the butt tho, same for Sara's walk in Fireworks. Such a waste of golden opportunities :cry: That's one of the things that bothers me the most about VSFS these days, this a lingerie show that airs after PG-13 time is over. I demand some T&A 

13 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I wish VS really showed the butt tho, same for Sara's walk in Fireworks. Such a waste of golden opportunities :cry: That's one of the things that bothers me the most about VSFS these days, this a lingerie show that airs after PG-13 time is over. I demand some T&A 

Right? every year more and more outfits cover the booty then the ones that show them off they edit it so you barely get a glimpse of the backside, it's some bullshit #FreeTheBooty

A couple things, am I the only one who wasn't reminded of Karlie's "shake" during the runway in the Aquatic Angels segment when Cindy did that thing with her wings i the Firework segment? I swear VS probably told them both to do that. 

Also, Selena wore contacts cause she said something about Adriana being an inspiration or something to her. I was also partly happy partly rolling my eyes when Iza was telling the audience to cheer heh. 

And don't even get me started with the social media or Gigi getting a special segment as well even though she ain't the Pink Spokesperson. Rachel seems okay to me, good enough for Pink. Also, am I the only one who thinks that even last years show was better? The new editing style they used this year just seemed kind of tacky tbh and the multiple windows screen was kind of annoying imo. All in all, Candice and Jac for me saved it. Of course, Constance as well. :)

All in all, it was kind of a let down, okay there was some "flashes in the pan" but that was it and I can see that a quick Google search shows that viewers are losing interest too, apparently there was only around 6.5 million viewers, the years prior had around 9 or 10 million viewers. Looks like Kendall and Gigi couldn't hype up the show to get them more viewers. 

3 hours ago, 500daysofbryan said:

I'll do it. Ive been listening nonstop on my phone. Gonna see if I can edit that Kendall voiceover part.

I didn't watch the whole show only up until after Exotic Butterflies, so i gotta do that

VS is getting boring for me nowadays

Thanks for doing this. I love the remix. It sucks that the only time the voiceover was used during a segment was to announce that Kendalls walking. The audio was ruined because of that. 

Portrait of an Angel

Ale - kind of a weak opening. She looked amazing though

Lily D - kinda meh now. Her last good year was 2013

Kendall - not bad. Still dont know how to pose

Sanne - she had a good walk. Her corset looks like its meant for a senior

Sui - love her. Finally this girl got her wings

Gracie - she looked absolutely stunning. I dont know why VS keeps passing on her on the previous years

Bruna - she got one of the better outfits for newbies. Her posing was so harsh though

Vita - beautiful girl but quite forgettable

Flavia - she was great. She doesnt remind me of Giselle (giselles on a way different level) but definitely one of the better rookies

Jacquelyn - great girl. but why one outfit only?

Cindy - i love her cape. Love her playfulness as well

Izabel - i thought that since shes getting two wings, she cant do her hairflip. Oh! How wrong was i

Constance - Perfection!!!

Jasmine - love her.

I hope people aren't expecting a change though. VS probably think there weren't big enough acts to salvage the show this year so they'll go above and beyond to secure someone even bigger or think Taylor got rating two years in a row let's bring her back. (Totally calling it from now). VS are idiots. They don't think they need to try out a new formula they just think slapping some glue and some glitter over it will fix it. I can guarantee next year will be the same damn formula that the shows been since 2010. Don't expect it to change. If it does I'll be super surprised.

2 hours ago, conjab2013 said:

Thanks for doing this. I love the remix. It sucks that the only time the voiceover was used during a segment was to announce that Kendalls walking. The audio was ruined because of that. 

I actually like these voiceover parts. :p