Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Flavia lucini is great addition for new girls.I can't believe she never get cast for Vs before.She and barbara F are VS material.I think Kendall and Gigi will become regular in FS..Next year , I hope they cast ondria hardin.She has edgy and seductive what VS are lacking right now.

Have VS ever confirmed whether they do autotune the performers before airing the show?

I've seen raw video of pretty much all the 'live' performers since 2007 and the performances sound nothing like the versions that air on CBS. Some of the biggest difference can be heard on The Spice Girls, Will.I.Am, Rihanna, Bieber, Kanye, Katy and Akon raw videos.

I think last year they didn't do it because they had only one week to edit the show. I think Ed and Hozier sang live and we know that Taylor lip-synced. Nicki was the only other performer who I think lip-synced pre-2014.

Assuming they do autotune them, what is the point? Why not just have them lip-sync if you want it to be perfect, especially when you can just focus on the models for any part where it would be glaringly obvious?

Edit: an easy way to see what I'm on about is the Fashion TV previews of the shows throughout the years.

Edit 2: After watching the 2011 raw video again, Nicki only mimed the rap and was, it seems, autotuned on the 'singing' part of her performance.

I have a two gif requests, could someone make...

Sui He IA Gif = From the moment she blows her kiss to Ellie Goulding all to way to her slow-mo smile (full thing, even with Lily D moment slowly settling in. If it's too long, at least her pose with the slo-mo).

Constance Fireworks Gif = Need that boom expression gif, omg.

Okay so that took longer than expected. The ones with Sui also come in a larger size, I just used the smaller ones to save space. The Constance one doesn't come in a larger size because it was really grainy even after resizing for some strange reason. If you want different sizes, let me know and I'll be willing to do that too. 

img 

KfjmA9M.gif

img 

o6KsZ8i.gif

2 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

Okay so that took longer than expected. The ones with Sui also come in a larger size, I just used the smaller ones to save space. The Constance one doesn't come in a larger size because it was really grainy even after resizing for some strange reason. If you want different sizes, let me know and I'll be willing to do that too. 

img 

KfjmA9M.gif

img 

o6KsZ8i.gif

Thank you! These are fine, I'll pm you privately. Give me awhile!

I feel like closing the first segment is more important than closing any other segment. That girl really sets the energy of the show. Kate has a great walk like most of the girls who close the first segment do but she didn't have energy. If you look the girls of the past they all did very well closing the first segment.Candice, Lily and Lindsay probably had their best walks closing the first segment. Miranda made her big return closing a segment.

2014 (Gilded Angels)- Lindsay

2013 (British Invasion)- Lily
2012 (Circus)- Joan

2011 (Ballet)- Miranda

2010 (Tough Love)- Candice

5 hours ago, Tbrtg1234 said:

Have VS ever confirmed whether they do autotune the performers before airing the show?

I've seen raw video of pretty much all the 'live' performers since 2007 and the performances sound nothing like the versions that air on CBS. Some of the biggest difference can be heard on The Spice Girls, Will.I.Am, Rihanna, Bieber, Kanye, Katy and Akon raw videos.

I think last year they didn't do it because they had only one week to edit the show. I think Ed and Hozier sang live and we know that Taylor lip-synced. Nicki was the only other performer who I think lip-synced pre-2014.

Assuming they do autotune them, what is the point? Why not just have them lip-sync if you want it to be perfect, especially when you can just focus on the models for any part where it would be glaringly obvious?

Edit: an easy way to see what I'm on about is the Fashion TV previews of the shows throughout the years.

Edit 2: After watching the 2011 raw video again, Nicki only mimed the rap and was, it seems, autotuned on the 'singing' part of her performance.

Because live > lipsynched, just ask Ashlee Simpson.

On top of that, they almost always use an extended mix anyway.

That being said, 99% of Selena's performance was the backing track.