Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

My overall opinion of the show: it was not shocking 100% Too many angels, kate and lais practically do not exist for VS. Best Adriana as always, Alessandra and Candice. My Opinion on each segment is:

BP: I love Behati, but do not understand how a second time opens the Show. Behati thinks screaming, laughing and gasping is doing a good job this wrong, I believe that Adriana should teach how to be energetic and sexy without that. Behati no force and outfit wrong, wrong wings. Best Outfit Segment: Candice, Kendall and Elsa. Regular: Jojo, Joan and Martha, the rest of the look and not like wings. Kate closing segment, just boring. She is beautiful but boring.

POAA: Alessandra perfect, I can not believe that so many years of VSFS found only 1 time open the show, she deserves more. In this segment I liked almost everything, the look beautiful, you could see the linen. The wings were not my favorite either. Cindy bruna I feel I have three years seeing it use the same outfit, I love Sonne Vloet, Jacquelyn J. Love that finally will use wings. Jasmine was closing regularly.

EB: Adriana simply THE BEST. She is the queen. Adriana opened the beautifully segment. Perfect for where you look. The perfect look, the perfect wings.
Outfit of the entire segment were perfect. Very cute and chords Wings. A range of beautiful colors. Were only ugly boots. The closing of Lais was fine BEST wings.

Pink Usa: I mourn with that segment! DISGUSTING. Cowgirl Pink Girls few exist? Cops? Firefighters? Maud was a secretary or something. Love Selena, I liked the outfit of Taylor, the horrendous wings. Rachel looks fat and cellulite. Jojo perfect, I hope I do not see it anymore pink catwalk for the segment.

IA: Candice great as always, her perfect outfit. In this segment simply loves Elsa, Barbara F. Sui He, Lily D and Romee who also closed this segment perfectly. This segment had a perfect balance. Sharam Diniz did not taste at all. I loved that covered the abdominal Izabel G.

Fireworks: To say, Lily did not fit the FB. Throughout the show saw the FB moved aside. For me, this segment has the worst wings around the Show. The wings seemed not fireworks, do not get to do something that is not real, that to take the paper to reality does not look good. Devon looked out of the Matrix movie or the man in black. Martha closing VSFS boring. Martha does not have energy for anything. VS bores me always wants to see American girls push. Sorry but the face of VS are two Brazilian, Adriana and Alessandra. It is no secret, once Adri and Alessandra, let VS, Candice who will be the "replace"

I am impressed to see in this VS girls with no major gateways. He is expecting much more than show. I think in 2016 we will not see a few more regular as Magda, Jacquelyn, Lily D, Joan.

This is actually my first time ever watching the show live, as I've been looking at previous shows online since showing interest in VS back in 2013.

My thoughts:

-The intro was very,very different from past years. It seemed like it was a intro to a teen reality show. Don't know why.

-I think the POAH segment was not too bad and was pretty descent.

-The Holiday Commercial was very disappointing. My brother even agreed even though he's not into VS. But he has seen how the commercials and models have changed over the years. Taylor Swift really needs to disappear after this year.

-Lily FB actually looked pretty good on cam, it was almost illuminating.

-The stage and scenery of Ice Angels was amazing. i love how the stage just became an ice age. That was awesome!

Overall, I can't say the show is something that people have to be worry about missing. I had some high expectations this year after last year's show, but instead they did the whole opposite lol. They were using all their time and money on Gigi and Kendall.

6 hours ago, Linn said:

So here are my thoughts while watching the show:

-Too many Angels make the intro look a bit stupid and overcrowded. I hope they get rid of some of the girls soon and keep it at 10 girls max. edit: I didn't even realize they left out Romee until somebody mentioned it.

-Behati's opening was very underwhelming.

-I hate the split screen, nobody really stands out because there is too much going on all at once

-Did Ale fall asleep during her opening walk? It's not a fast song but it's not THAT slow either.

-Soo much Kendall

-Iza with the Hairflip :D

-Constance looks gorgeous

-Don't care about the girls talking about selfies. :lame:

-Taylor Swift is in the Show even when she's not in the show. :banghead:

-Adriana's butterfly pose looks stupid, Gigi looks great. Sara as well.

-Segment on the girls working out is ok, and thankfully not so much of the "I just do a little Yoga" bullsh*t.

-I know everybody hated Megan before the show, but I don't think she stood out in a bad way. Still don't understand why she came out with Taylor at the end of pink instead of     Rachel/Gigi/Josephine

-Ice-Angels is really nice and the music fits well too, much better than Taylor last year.

-Fantasy-Bra looks stupid

-Behati's firwork wings are interesting

-The finally fits in with the rest of the show, very underwhelming and was it much shorter than most years?

Overall it was the worst show in years, the only thing I really liked was the Ice-Angels-Segment. The music was pretty bad and the editing was really shitty.

Now I'll go and read everybody elses comments.

LOL, actually you know what, they did show Romee in the intro, it's just that the transition was so quick right after Stella's shot, it looked like Stella's face was there, but it was really Romee.

romee.png

And here I am again :doofywave:

So, I just watched the show, twice, and here's what I think. It's nothing more and nothing less from what I expected. Opening was meh but better than last year. Music choice was on point, I'm not into Abel's style but that guy has an amazing voice, really. Outfits were nice, even if repetitive, except from just a few things especially in BP (also, throw away some of the shoes here and in EB and you have good outfits as well). Half of the newbies were forgettable, but I'd like to see some of them back, Gigi of course, Vita, Sanne, Valery, and Leomie needs to come back every year forever. Kendall was ok, you could tell she was super nervous, but there was not enough Jenner/Kardashian drama. The hair flip :ddr:The editing was good, every girl had enough screen time and thank God I could see their walk. And that's it I guess.

42 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

My overall opinion of the show: it was not shocking 100% Too many angels, kate and lais practically do not exist for VS. Best Adriana as always, Alessandra and candice

kate and lais can't speak english lol

they have horrible english, that's why i think they never talk too much

After watching the show, these are my opinions:

- I like the intro, but it was too quick for 16 girls.

- I was expecting much more from the opening section, specially from the opening. I knew Behati was opening again and her walk is not the best in the openings, but idk I was expecting something similar to 2012 in Circus.

- Taylor's walk in BP was awful (as the outfit).

- I'm sure Kate could close the segment better without those trousers.

- Candice, Kendall, Martha, Elsa, Leonie, Lily, Jo and Jasmine killed it in BP.

- Ale's opening in POAA was perfect, as Lily D, Flavia, Sanne, Iza, Jacqueline and Constance.

- Hating Daniela Braga and her pose, as Ming's one.

- The pink section was on point. I prefer Rachel's walk than Maud's.  JOSEPHINE AND GIGI KILLED IT.

- IA was very good, Candice was perfect for that moment and i loved Jac, Kate, Elsa, Lily D and Romee.

- Fireworks was exactly what I was thinking about.

The videos between segment were the worst in years, and I'm sure we don't need a lot of models like Pauline, Sharam, Daniela, Megan, Emanuela, Maud, Bridget, Bruna... The perfect angel line up would be: Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Behati, Lily, Romee, Elsa, Lais, Jasmine, Taylor, Gigi.

44 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

BP: I love Behati, but do not understand how a second time opens the Show. Behati thinks screaming, laughing and gasping is doing a good job this wrong, I believe that Adriana should teach how to be energetic and sexy without that. Behati no force and outfit wrong, wrong wings. Best Outfit Segment: Candice, Kendall and Elsa. Regular: Jojo, Joan and Martha, the rest of the look and not like wings. Kate closing segment, just boring. She is beautiful but boring.

EB: Adriana simply THE BEST. She is the queen. Adriana opened the beautifully segment. Perfect for where you look. The perfect look, the perfect wings.
Outfit of the entire segment were perfect. Very cute and chords Wings. A range of beautiful colors. Were only ugly boots. The closing of Lais was fine BEST wings.

Pink Usa: I mourn with that segment! DISGUSTING. Cowgirl Pink Girls few exist? Cops? Firefighters? Maud was a secretary or something. Love Selena, I liked the outfit of Taylor, the horrendous wings. Rachel looks fat and cellulite. Jojo perfect, I hope I do not see it anymore pink catwalk for the segment.

I agree with you on Behati's opening. It doesn't scream 20th anniversary to me. Adriana definitely has to teach Behati or maybe even Candice can. I mean, Candy did a great job opening 2013.

Exotic Butterflies, LOL at Daniela Braga's pose. Adriana being revealed was awesome I teared up. JAC's outfit was beautiful, she looks so different outside of PINK.

Pink USA. I didn't see Rachel pose (too fast) but on her way back she looks plus sized (which is good). Megan, why MEGAN WITH TAYLOR? Rachel would've been better. 

Portrait: IZABEL'S HAIR FLIP.

Snow Angels, Iza can't hear the haters. I loved Candice's little bounce before walking. I'm so happy for my timezone buddy, PastaFreak because Sui He got a nice close up and slow-mo. Sad they didn't air Sharam Diniz kissing(?) Ellie. 

Fireworks well... Martha was dull AF. 

5 minutes ago, Emerods said:

After watching the show, these are my opinions:

- I like the intro, but it was too quick for 16 girls.

- I was expecting much more from the opening section, specially from the opening. I knew Behati was opening again and her walk is not the best in the openings, but idk I was expecting something similar to 2012 in Circus.

- Taylor's walk in BP was awful (as the outfit).

- I'm sure Kate could close the segment better without those trousers.

- Candice, Kendall, Martha, Elsa, Leonie, Lily, Jo and Jasmine killed it in BP.

- Ale's opening in POAA was perfect, as Lily D, Flavia, Sanne, Iza, Jacqueline and Constance.

- Hating Daniela Braga and her pose, as Ming's one.

- The pink section was on point. I prefer Rachel's walk than Maud's.  JOSEPHINE AND GIGI KILLED IT.

- IA was very good, Candice was perfect for that moment and i loved Jac, Kate, Elsa, Lily D and Romee.

- Fireworks was exactly what I was thinking about.

The videos between segment were the worst in years, and I'm sure we don't need a lot of models like Pauline, Sharam, Daniela, Megan, Emanuela, Maud, Bridget, Bruna... The perfect angel line up would be: Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Behati, Lily, Romee, Elsa, Lais, Jasmine, Taylor, Gigi.

+1!!!!

16 minutes ago, jpmas3003 said:

Kate's English isn't good, but Lais speaks English perfectly fine, she speaks better than Adriana and Ale imo 

4 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Kate's English isn't good, but Lais speaks English perfectly fine, she speaks better than Adriana and Ale imo 

her 2013 video she couldn't say a word hahaha i love her

she is my fav angel, but she struggles a lot in english i think

her snaps are the same

i don't know i feel like she can't speak fluent

I am a little bummed Adriana wasn't that featured in the show but I'm mostly whatevs about it. After 16(?)  years shit like that shouldn't matter. Her impact however,  is undisputed. She trended the highest and longest worldwide. VS tried it with Gigi and Kendall but Lima got this. I didn't see any of them trending,  so it must have been they were only trending in some parts of the world or/and they eventually trended worldwide but it was at the very end of the show and it didn't last for long. More laughable considering the screen time Gigi and kendall got. Like aren't they supposed to be the biggest phenomenons modeling has ever seen? :ninja: 

RIP VS angels when Adriana leaves and takes all the remaining star power with her.  Taylor is my only beacon of hope.  Don't let me down sis.

4 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Finished the show. Overall to be honest I really didn't think it was that bad. I still think the outfit distribution was an issue but that's because they had to many models that were really unnecessary.

It felt much better paced compared to the last two years. I felt each segment flowed really well. Girls got enough screen time. Every walk was shown a bit, poses were shown. A lot of the outfits that didn't look that great in pictures looked quite well in motion with all the lights and music. Weeknd he's a fanatic performer. He sounds as he did when I saw him in concert and even Ellie's songs fit well. They weren't too slow. Thankfully we only saw a few shots of people like Kris and Catelyn in the crowd and two of Caleb. Thank god he doesn't go overboard like stupid Adam Levine when he's at the show.

One flaw with the editing as always each year is when you can tell they've cut between two shows especially with missing jewellery. I like all the new Angels but let's face it too many to even fit in the show plus all the extra focus on Kendall, Gigi, Rachel, Megan etc so VS need to cull or they really need to focus on Angels next year and cut back their models which I don't see them doing.

I think everyone agrees that Josephine was a complete standout. That body needs its own temple of worship. But her walk, poses, energy is everything. She's really the complete package. Gigi is getting the Karlie 2011 treatment so let's see how she progresses with VS from here on out.

End of the day it's the typical VS show we've gotten used to. Not as bad as 2009. I don't think anything can ever be on that level but 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012 were a lot better than the last 3 years. No point on even comparing to the 2001-2006 era. So yeah overall I would give it maybe a 6.5/10

I am more or less with you :3

Taylor's walk wasn't that good but it is only her 2nd year lots of models improve as they get older, she kills with lingerie shoots though and is well spoken enough they can use her for lots of promotion in the coming years.

I seriously want to know the point of the Gigi and Rachel segment it had no point. Go look at the backstage while Rachel latches onto Gigi for dear life then run to a rooftop and gasp. Would it have not made more sense for them to show Gigi and Kendull looking around and doing that stuff together?

Jojo killed it with her walk both times this year.

1 hour ago, jpmas3003 said:

What? You haven't seen videos of Lais then... Her english is now better than Adriana's, almost 0 accent left! Her english is perfectly fine

I'd give the show 5 out of 10, wasn't the best show and wasn't the worst. They could've done better though, it wasn't very 20th show to me. + The holiday commercial annoyed me so much, did anyone see when Sara wanted to smash Taylor's face with her heel? Taylor Swift will always be part of VS somehow.

i just watched BP (my home wifi is super slow, so it needs like million years for streaming) and some questions about kendall came through my mind: Wth is she doing there? just holding that cape and doing nothing!? and did she walked till the end of the runway or what? this split screen thingy is confusing me but i seemed like she went further than the other models..

2014>>>2015

At least in 2014 we had Gilded Angels, 2 amazing fantasy bras, remarkable models walking, good hair, not-that-good makeup, Adri&Ale leading the finale....

I hate everything about this year... man, i thought i'd like but damn it! 

Oh, and the credits!! Last year's credits were waaaaaaaaaaayyy better! Using the Holiday scenes was so cool, but this thing they did this year was like a bunch of teenagers playin around.

I'm disappointed. I was waiting for this but I've always had hope you know, but now... :( 

now head to the swim special