Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

22 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Ooh thanks for the IG stats, I'm curious to see how much the follower count grows for the new girls too! Elsa and Taylor will for sure reach 2m. It's pretty crazy how many Taylor has gained in such a short period of time.

Dépends on how many they'll buy, lbr.

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

Pink Couture or somebody can please grab the segments for vimeo with password or private or something pleasee , because the streaming is going to suck lol :)

For what? The show? :idk: I am pretty sure someone will capture the show and put it online. Every year a bunch of people come out of the woodwork to capture the show so I think we will be fine :thumbs_up:

im ok with a t swift song for the commercial (guess it depends on the song).. she has some decent stuff out right now.. Wildest dreams is pretty good and sexy..

Then again i like their egrittier commercial songs as well like m83 Midnight City

Waiting to make judgement until the commercial :)

Just now, Stormbringer said:

I may be exaggerating a bit, but it's at least 2 weeks.

Not too long, but yeah. That's quite a wait. Do you stream or wait until someone uploads it on YT?

1 minute ago, alexandra23 said:

One. More. Day. :biggrin:

Yesss. I tell myself to record it but I typically never do or forget. Not this year though. :)

9 minutes ago, conjab2013 said:

I thought Sui looked cute doing her pose

The IA or POAA one? LOL.

Update: Just contacted my tv station asking when VSFS2015 is getting aired, seems like Malaysia will only air it on December 24. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I guess I'll just have to torrent the shit out of the show on 1080p... Looks like I'll have to watch the show on YouTube again... to those who are recording the show, our fate is in your hands (please record 1080p without any fails, LOL).