Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I for one would welcome Gigi as an angel. What's wrong with y'all she's actually perfect for VS.

Her body is on point. She looks the type. She'd need some spokesmodel skills but she could learn that. I doubt she will be one anyway she has a lot going for her at the moment but they could use her for a few years like they did with Karlie.

I for one would welcome Gigi as an angel. What's wrong with y'all she's actually perfect for VS.

Her body is on point. She looks the type. She'd need some spokesmodel skills but she could learn that. I doubt she will be one anyway she has a lot going for her at the moment but they could use her for a few years like they did with Karlie.

IMO, Gigi can wait for a few more years. She's most likely returning next year anyway. I think most of the people want the number of Angels lowered before anyone is added on to the list.

"Eff you VS. I am doing my air-heart!!!" :hehe:  :evil: :Angel:

- :heart: Sui

2w5yUuNo.jpg

Even though VS kinda answered my prayers for Sui in 2015 for wings, I think she's actually unlucky with the hair. Sui's 2015 hair was so baaaad, her outfits were bad. But as long as she has wings, I'm willing to look elsewhere... This year she only did air heart and ear covering lmao.

Going back a few posts....

Completely agreed. People complain about her in 'high fashion', they complain about her in catalogue work, they complain about her for Sports Illustrated. Can she have something? I do feel like she'd capitalise on Angeldom as soon as it's a possibility because it's always been her ultimate goal, but it's fair they might hold off on it, especially with the newest angels.

Also very true about a late-stage Karlie career. I mean, +1 to both paragraphs.

As for this

Gigi is scheduled to appear on Live! with Kelly and Michael on December 8th. Pretty sure she is there to promote the VSFS...

It may also be a matter of convenience. I'm not up on American morning shows (I don't even know who those two people are and a cursory google search has told me nothing of importance) but if they film in Los Angeles, like I assume they do, it's there or NYC, that's where Gigi lives. I mean, LA is, though I'm fairly sure she still has a flat in NYC even though Parsons is on hold. 

And naturally, some of it would be publicity. She's a news item. I was comparing notes with a friend in America and we both had two days last week were she was a trending topic on Facebook. And one of those days she was trending for two different things. We've known from the beginning what she brings to the table so it's natural she'll be promoting it. I wouldn't be surprised if they had her host a viewing party, frankly, now that they've brought her back into the fold. 

Edit: Rereading this I sound rather irritated so I apologise, it's just tiring to go through this whole cycle of deserving-ness (of shows, of shoots, of wings, of tv appearances) every time her name comes up. 

Going back a few posts....

Completely agreed. People complain about her in 'high fashion', they complain about her in catalogue work, they complain about her for Sports Illustrated. Can she have something? I do feel like she'd capitalise on Angeldom as soon as it's a possibility because it's always been her ultimate goal, but it's fair they might hold off on it, especially with the newest angels.

Also very true about a late-stage Karlie career. I mean, +1 to both paragraphs.

As for this

Gigi is scheduled to appear on Live! with Kelly and Michael on December 8th. Pretty sure she is there to promote the VSFS...

It may also be a matter of convenience. I'm not up on American morning shows (I don't even know who those two people are and a cursory google search has told me nothing of importance) but if they film in Los Angeles, like I assume they do, it's there or NYC, that's where Gigi lives. I mean, LA is, though I'm fairly sure she still has a flat in NYC even though Parsons is on hold.

And naturally, some of it would be publicity. She's a news item. I was comparing notes with a friend in America and we both had two days last week were she was a trending topic on Facebook. And one of those days she was trending for two different things. We've known from the beginning what she brings to the table so it's natural she'll be promoting it. I wouldn't be surprised if they had her host a viewing party, frankly, now that they've brought her back into the fold.

Edit: Rereading this I sound rather irritated so I apologise, it's just tiring to go through this whole cycle of deserving-ness (of shows, of shoots, of wings, of tv appearances) every time her name comes up.

Exactly it's tiring to read this whole silly thing about "deserving or not". It's already silly to use the word "deserve".

Imo i think people are super picky with gigi and especially kendall because of their family background with all this reality tv-crap. For your information, this is what their family wanted and as members they got thrown into this. It's very hateful to discredit their achievements by saying their families fame brought them their success. It might be true that it has opened a lot of doors but their fashion career would have been long over if they didn't show professionalism in this business.

+1