Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

The sad part is, my folks at home don't subscribe to the channel that airs VSFS 2015. So I'm gonna have to wait till someone uploads the whole show in 1080p Quality and I'll just watch with my flat TV screen.

Same here! Have to wait til Christmas day usually. 

Anyway, How do you guys know about Behati standing on a platform on the runway before opening the show and the idea that every model in Exotic Butterflies were supposed to wait for Lais?  :hehe:

The sad part is, my folks at home don't subscribe to the channel that airs VSFS 2015. So I'm gonna have to wait till someone uploads the whole show in 1080p Quality and I'll just watch with my flat TV screen.

Anyway, How do you guys know about Behati standing on a platform on the runway before opening the show and the idea that every model in Exotic Butterflies were supposed to wait for Lais?  :hehe:

WHAT?? lais??

Anyway, How do you guys know about Behati standing on a platform on the runway before opening the show and the idea that every model in Exotic Butterflies were supposed to wait for Lais? :hehe:

WHAT?? lais??
They were supposed to do what they did on Angel Ball last year where all the models were on the back of the runway waiting for their turn to walk. This year, they were supposed to do it for Exotic Butterflies and the models were supposed to wait for Lais to close the section before they exit together.

^ Does it even matter anymore? Basically almost every girl had a pair of wings. :idk:  Sadly it hasn't been something exclusive for a long time now!

Just curious. Cause I previously said regulars and angels were favored by VS this year in outfit distribution. If Gigi had a wing, then I was wrong about the newbies not getting a wing lol. I didn't know those wings on Gigi's cape were straped on, I thought it was with the outfit and formed a one piece outfit kind of thing. I still stand by my words though, even though the show was horrible this year, all regulars were guaranteed at least one wing and given two segments while newbies had none save for Gigi, even Kendall didn't get it. I would imagine press would be more intense if Kendall got wings.

If I had to pick, regulars were the gem of the show. Angels had two outfits but some of them had only one wing (Lily, Jac, Lais, Elsa). But almost all regulars (the commonly mentioned ones) like Joan, Constance, Sui, Jac J and recently Maria B were given at least one wing and walked two segments. So regulars were the lucky ones. Otherwise, it'll be angel and newbies as usual.

^ Does it even matter anymore? Basically almost every girl had a pair of wings. :idk: Sadly it hasn't been something exclusive for a long time now!

Just curious. Cause I previously said regulars and angels were favored by VS this year in outfit distribution. If Gigi had a wing, then I was wrong about the newbies not getting a wing lol. I didn't know those wings on Gigi's cape were straped on, I thought it was with the outfit and formed a one piece outfit kind of thing. I still stand by my words though, even though the show was horrible this year, all regulars were guaranteed at least one wing and given two segments while newbies had none save for Gigi, even Kendall didn't get it. I would imagine press would be more intense if Kendall got wings.

If I had to pick, regulars were the gem of the show. Angels had two outfits but some of them had only one wing (Lily, Jac, Lais, Elsa). But almost all regulars (the commonly mentioned ones) like Joan, Constance, Sui, Jac J and recently Maria B were given at least one wing and walked two segments. So regulars were the lucky ones. Otherwise, it'll be angel and newbies as usual.

I dont think Gigi's EB outfit counts as wings. In terms of wings, the closest thing the newbies got was Rachel's strings.