Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Isn't it weird they haven't released some kind of video, trailer, promo or whatever yet? Or something of the "making of" series they've been doing on their youtube channel?

Your prayers are heard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y10EoyNe8U4

Love Adriana when Sophia says "Your body looks amazing" and shes answers "I know".

Behatis firework wings look amazing in motion. The effect is really striking.

No fitting clip for Kendall or casting clip of Kendall

can someone please meme Caitlyn Jenner's crying face when the camera points at her when the show airs

it should say something like "Daddy got this for you, doll"

^ Did you complain about Karlie's lauding too? Girl got three outfits, wings, and a between-runway segment her first runway, with no prior VS work. Everyone saw this coming, Kendall and Gigi are big pulls for this year's show for VS's demographic, and Gigi, at least, has legitimately always dreamed of doing VS. What's done is done and they're not crazy to capitalise on what is essentially brilliant marketing. 

It's just not the VSFS with Sophia's woooooooooows and amazinggggggggs in fittings  :rofl:

LMAO AT ADRIANA. I LOVE HER. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How is everyone of them looking better at Fittings that in the actual show? I blame it on Hair and Make up. They washed the fuck out of the girls. (N)

"I know." What a queen  :clap:

Somewhere hidden in their lair VS has some makeup artists with very repressed feelings about the looks they are made to do every year. 

Megan's mother's comment on her tfs page

A reply to DanniCullen's Jeni King comment. 

To set the record straight - as Megan's mother I can attest to the fact that Megan nor anyone in Megan's family knew Jen King prior to her being discovered. The reason she got into VSFS is because she casted incredibly well and earned it. The casting directors and her agents at IMG all agree that Megan did a phenomenal job on her first VSFS runway appearance.