Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

^ Candice's hair were the worst out of all of them. They were awful.

Hope they get another hair stylist next year.

Get me a curling iron and hairspray and I'll do a better job for free

I'll do it for free if they let me walk the runway with wings. But we all know that's not gonna happen because they don't have a men's line now, do they? :(

Probably not going to happen. I think to save money VS made a deal with the Beach Waves gal (I honestly don't know wtf the company is called other then Beach is somehow associated with it o.o ) ... we give you free promotion (snapchat, social media, periscope and drop your name in every other article written about the show), and you do it for free every year till you die.

Probably not going to happen. I think to save money VS made a deal with the Beach Waves gal (I honestly don't know wtf the company is called other then Beach is somehow associated with it o.o ) ... we give you free promotion (snapchat, social media, periscope and drop your name in every other article written about the show), and you do it for free every year till you die.

Yes, but shouldn't they capitalize on the publicity VS gives them? I know SOME girls looked good this year, but is that what they want their target market to think? that only SOME girls will look good while some will not? I know they don't really get paid much, or at all even, but still. They'd want people to buy their products because their merchandise makes models to full on supermodel bombshell angels that walk on LED runways in lingerie and wings.

They should showcase the quality of their product, especially at the VS show where models of different ethnicity come together. I know they use extensions, but wouldn't they want their products to appeal to everyone?  :hehe:  :idk:

Here is the hair look. So many people working on one girl and still the hair looks horrible. 

Thanks for this. Really don't like that model (Megan)...wishing they didn't use her for the video. Anyway, I don't hate the hair as much as everyone else  :ninja: ... I'm waiting to see how it looks during the actual show before I make a solid judgment. Really natural (read: kind of flat) hair is in right now.