Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Lilly looked the oldest there, like she is 45 years old, she looked the worst at backstage, fb was tragic, her walk was tragic.

I have to agree on this. And I like(d) Lilly.

I like Lilly too, don't get me wrong, but it is impossible not to notice.

Is there a video of Bee's opening? I haven't seen it...

Kinda?

Those energy levels are god damn tranquilizer worthy :rofl: Behati you better settle your shit right down.

Except for the first segment the music is bloody atrocious on every level.... and slow. Also closing the show with a song about cocaine and drug dependency :rofl: amazing!

How This Victoria’s Secret Rookie Went From the Mall to the Catwalk

Few fairy tales are set in Columbus, Ohio, but that’s where Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show rookie Megan Puleri’s begins. On one fateful day in the city’s mall, Puleri’s parents ran into Ed Razek, the chief marketing officer of Victoria’s Secret parent company L Brands and one of the deciding voices in casting models for the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Having met him decades earlier at a tennis tournament, they thought they’d try their hand soliciting him for advice for their daughter who dreamed of modeling for the brand.

“I was shopping for a shirt—literally—and this very sweet lady came up to me,” Razek recalls with a laugh. “I try to avoid that sort of thing entirely because I’m approached about it by email, text, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter every day of my life. It’s constant. Selecting models and representing models is an agency’s job and I am not in any way, ever, trying to compete with them, and frankly, I try not to even have an opinion until they’ve vetted them, so honestly I just try to leave it alone.”

So Razek said what he always says to aspiring models—“that she should finish school and go on to college, that no one makes it in the modeling industry, and that it is a very tough field to be in”—but as you might have guessed, the story doesn’t end there. “She walks over and I thought, ‘Oh, maybe you could [be a model].’ I left it at that because there’s a lot of things that are indefinable about successful models. There’s a lot of tall thin pretty girls, there’s a lot of beautiful women in the business, there’s a lot of women aspiring to be in the business, but when I met her I said, ‘You’ve got a chance.’ ”

Seventeen months passed before Puleri’s parents reached back out to Razek about a meeting, giving their daughter more time to build up her experience. The Puleris arrived in Razek’s office in Ohio, and left with recommendations for agencies in New York City. “I bend over backwards to be ruthlessly ethical about this stuff,” Razek explained, noting that while he was going to give them an agency’s contact info, he was in no way going to advocate that Megan be hired or even guarantee a spot working for Victoria’s Secret. Fast-forward a couple months and Megan was signed with IMG. Fast-forward a little more, and she had turned 18 and moved to New York City with her mother.

After what now amounted to several years of anticipation, Puleri finally found herself at the Victoria’s Secret show casting. She attended several callbacks, in which Razek recused himself from giving his opinion, and was ultimately named one of the new models cast in this year’s show. “I was so overwhelmed and elated because this has honestly been everything that I’ve been working for,” Puleri told Vogue.com. “My dream coming into modeling was that one day I might be able to walk in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. . . . Growing up, I would see the girls walking and they just looked so happy and confident. My friends and I would have sleepovers to watch the show, and then we’d dress up and practice runway because it was just so inspiring.”

Since being cast in this year’s show, she’s gotten advice from veteran Angels likeCandice Swanepoel—“She told me that the first show is the best show, and just to be confident and relax”—but it seems that soon she’ll be the one doling out advice to runway hopefuls. For his part, Razek admits, “I was really happy that she made it, but I was more happy that she made it on her own.”

http://www.vogue.com/13369938/victorias-secret-fashion-show-megan-puleri-interview/

:yuckky:  :yuckky:  :yuckky: 

Did nobody miss Lindsay this year? :p

I did!

Do you know, guys, where I can find a list of all the segments with all the models in order from opening to closing?

Boho Psychedelic
1. Behati
2. Lily
3. Jasmine
4. Candice
5. Leomie
6. Kendall 
7. Martha
8. Joan
9. Romee
10. Maria
11. Taylor
12. Josephine
13. Elsa
14. Kate

Exotic Butterflys
1. Adriana
2. Gigi 
3. Sara
4. Stella
5. Pauline 
6. Shanina
7. Jac
8. Daniela
9. Ming
10. Barbara
11. Magdalena
12. Valery 
13. Lais

Portrait of an Angel
1. Alessandra
2.  Lily D
3. Kendall 
4. Sanne
5. Sui
6. Gracie
7. Bruna 
8. Vita
9. Flavia
10. Jacquelyn
11. Cindy
12. Izabel
13. Constance
14. Jasmine

PINK USA
1. Taylor
2.  Rachel
3. Megan
4. Yumi
5. Maud
6. Ming
7. Leila
8. Bridget 
9. Gigi 
10. Josephine
11. Devon

Ice Angels
1. Candice
2.  Lais
3. Sharam
4. Kate
5. Elsa
6. Barbara
7. Izabel
8. Sui 
9. Lily D
10. Stella
11. Jac
12. Romee

Fireworks
1. Lily
2.  Alessandra
3. Cindy
4. Adriana 
5. Joan
6. Behati 
7. Maria
8. Devon
9. Sara
10. Constance
11. Martha

Btw just saw the Weeknd in Newark. Bloody amazing live. His music is just so damn good. Really looking forward to seeing his segments at the show because they're good high energy songs.

Glad you liked! Best concert I've ever been to, exceeded my expectations and I had high ones. Literally he's going to be the best thing about this show.

Besides Jojo's sexy cop outfit. :p  

Looking through those HQ's maybe two or three outfits are pretty, but mostly underwhelming. I used to like Stella but she has the same expression in every photo, video, and it's getting super boring. Magda getting one outfit what is this anarchy :rofl: 

Also Ellie sounded worse than Selena :ninja: 

My two cents from the pics and few videos:

Segments: Loved Ice Angels, Firework & Pink. POAA & EB looked fine, Boho mostly awful.

Music: Promising. Except Ellie's Song for EB. :ninja: Adriana  seemed to be so confused, too. :rofl:

Setting: Looked awesome I think. Loved what they did with the stage & background.

Models: Loved all the newest angels. Romee has grown on me. She looked fantastic in Ice Angels. All the veterans were great, too.

I think Kendull looked out of place. Strange couse I actually expected her to fit in well. :idk:

Outfits: Too much recycling for my taste + this covering up the whole body has got to stop...There were some great outfits though. The simpler ones are always the best.  (Y)

Overall I think the casting was a letdown compared to last year and as others have said it, this did not feel like an 20th anniversay show.  :/

Looking forward to the broadcast!