Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

OMG I'm looking through runway pics and Iza is in POAA and Ice Angels YES  :chicken: 

But not only did she get Candy's hand me down wings from I Put A Spell on You, she also got Lily's from Snow Angels in 2013  :persuazn:  Well maybe not the same ones but very similar.

Elsa, Josephine, Gigi and Taylor look amazing. Not a huge Sara fan but she looks really good this year. Kendall looks pretty. Poor Sanne is completely covered. Waiting to see more on Vita, Valery, Bridget, and Bruna. Have to love Izabel for making her way to the front of that group photo :laugh:

Rachel and Megan are a big no to me :(

Can anyone tell me what order the segments are in just for the sake of what order I'm gonna put the songs into my VS playlist for my walk with the dog tonight  :weightlift:

Which songs did they decide to perform? 

BOHO - Remix

EB - Ellie Goulding - Army

POAA - Weeknd - In The Night

PINK - Selena Gomez - Me & My Girls

ICE - Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do

FIREWORK - Weeknd - I Can't Feel My Face

Can anyone tell me what order the segments are in just for the sake of what order I'm gonna put the songs into my VS playlist for my walk with the dog tonight  :weightlift:

Hahahaha! Funny shit.

I actually do this nightly, have every song in a playlist all the way from 2003  :rofl: