Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I'm laughing cause I'm actually holding back hard on the shade right now, and people's feathers are still ruffled. 

That is the first rule on Bellazon, you can't say anything bad about Behati and few other models some of the members like, but on the rest of them you can shit as much as you like, you can call them ugly, fat etc, but for some you can't even say something that is not even offensive. :D

I'm real curious what models the anti-Behati squad thinks you can shit on like y'all do Bee and get away with it? Because I've never seen it happen.  I'm not even a big Behati fan but at this point I want her to get every good thing possible just to see you all mad. 

I honestly do not even want to post anything negative about Behati even though it's funny.

Her fans are beyond I can take. Shit is going to hit the fans

There is no way in hell I'm braving finishing the last 20 pages of this thread when you keep adding another 20 pages every ten minutes  :rofl: so I don't know if this is a repost, but this is what's been purported (mostly by fansites) to be Gigi's Exotic Butterflies look:

http://i.imgbox.com/qDiqcuIL.jpg

Is that a mumu!?

I think that's the back- it looked cape-ish in the rehearsal pics.

Thank goodness!

I'm laughing cause I'm actually holding back hard on the shade right now, and people's feathers are still ruffled. 

That is the first rule on Bellazon, you can't say anything bad about Behati and few other models some of the members like, but on the rest of them you can shit as much as you like, you can call them ugly, fat etc, but for some you can't even say something that is not even offensive. :D

Someone literally called Flavia ugly as fuck a few pages ago and no one said anything  :rofl:

That is not the first time, they called other angels/models from VS all kind of names, even personal insults few post in a row and nobody and I mean nobody jumped in to say that it is wrong.

For some people favorites you can just say something not even bad like I think she needs to improve her walk, and few of them will jump in to say to you Stop it, that is to much for you to say. :D

It is amusing actually once when you figure it out. :D

I want to post my true feelings here about Behati but i'm new here and I don't need to be making enemies rn. Saying that, the entire Bee fandom on ig hates me because of the sh*t I say about her on Victoriasconfessions. I once truth bombed a Bee fan account so hard the next day she changed it to a Toni account. That was probably my finest hour tbh

I want to post my true feelings here about Behati but i'm new here and I don't need to be making enemies rn. Saying that, the entire Bee fandom on ig hates me because of the sh*t I say about her on Victoriasconfessions. I once truth bombed a Bee fan account so hard the next day she changed it to a Toni account. That was probably my finest hour tbh

You're going to go places. :rofl:

There is no way in hell I'm braving finishing the last 20 pages of this thread when you keep adding another 20 pages every ten minutes  :rofl: so I don't know if this is a repost, but this is what's been purported (mostly by fansites) to be Gigi's Exotic Butterflies look:

qDiqcuIL.jpg

I don't like this at all. It looks like dresses you wear at house when you don't want anybody to see you.

Lindsay had her best time last year and it was her last time. She was rocking it, I was hoping to see her again this year. And I haven't even really liked Lindsay ever but her attitude was amazing last year. Much better than Erin in 2013.

Gotta love Lindsay's work ethic for VS. I miss her  :cry2:

Also, about Behati, I have mixed feelings about her. I loved her during the '08 show, but now, I'm kinda mehh with her.

TBH just looking forward to see Adri, Ale, and Iza pics. Maybe even Kendall.

I used to like Sui, but well, a certain member made me get tired of Sui in a span of 50+ pages on this thread.  :surrender:

I'm gonna be going to bed, and will wake up at 4:45 (3:45pm EST) to see if I can catch a glimpse of the show. Hope those attending the VSFS this year will have loadsa fun. G'night.