Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I'm laughing cause I'm actually holding back hard on the shade right now, and people's feathers are still ruffled. 

That is the first rule on Bellazon, you can't say anything bad about Behati and few other models some of the members like, but on the rest of them you can shit as much as you like, you can call them ugly, fat etc, but for some you can't even say something that is not even offensive. :D

They jump right in to remind you to hate somebody else. :D

I'm laughing cause I'm actually holding back hard on the shade right now, and people's feathers are still ruffled. 

That is the first rule on Bellazon, you can't say anything bad about Behati and few other models some of the members like, but on the rest of them you can shit as much as you like, you can call them ugly, fat etc, but for some you can't even say something that is not even offensive. :D

Someone literally called Flavia ugly as fuck a few pages ago and no one said anything  :rofl:

I'm real curious what models the anti-Behati squad thinks you can shit on like y'all do Bee and get away with it? Because I've never seen it happen.  I'm not even a big Behati fan but at this point I want her to get every good thing possible just to see you all mad. 

There is no way in hell I'm braving finishing the last 20 pages of this thread when you keep adding another 20 pages every ten minutes  :rofl: so I don't know if this is a repost, but this is what's been purported (mostly by fansites) to be Gigi's Exotic Butterflies look:

http://i.imgbox.com/qDiqcuIL.jpg

Is that a mumu!?

I think that's the back- it looked cape-ish in the rehearsal pics. 

Her body reminds me of Lindsay's last year and that isn't a good thing

No it's not as bad. People legitimately thought Lindsay was pregnant (guilty) 

I actually wrote a comment on her ig congratulating her on her pregnancy. Thinking about that makes me cringe now...