- Adriana Lima

- Cindy Bruna

+

For Boho: Elsa, Behati, Candice

For EB: Adriana, Jac

For Pink: Gigi

For Ice Angels: Jac

For Fireworks: Alessandra, Behati

Lais probably for Ice Angels too; these are probably her legs, the skin tone and the shape say so

that's not lais's legs at all!!!

but i think she is in ice and POAA so.. ;)

So, this is what's confirmed so far?

Exotic Butterflies

- Gigi Hadid

PINK USA

- Taylor Hill

- Rachel Hilbert

- Ming Xi

Fireworks

- Lily Aldridge

- Joan Smalls

- Devon Windsor

- Adriana Lima

- Cindy Bruna

+

For Boho: Elsa, Behati, Candice

For EB: Adriana, Jac

For Pink: Gigi

For Ice Angels: Jac

For Fireworks: Alessandra, Behati

Lais probably for Ice Angels too; these are probably her legs, the skin tone and the shape say so

that's not lais's legs at all!!!

but i think she is in ice and POAA so.. ;)

This looks totally like Lais' legs to me! Hahaha

post-94068-0-71784500-1447135927_thumb.j

So far Candice got the best outfit. The wings are amazing (even though at first I wasn’t sure about the added longer fringe) and the bikini and jewellery really fit the look. Candice’s personal style is already sort of boho chic. The boots might be a bit too heavy but overall the look is a win.

Alessandra’s Fireworks outfit is amazing as well. Love the bold colour combination and the richness of the feathers. I like that they paired the wings with simple lingerie. An elaborate costume or lingerie that covers up her body would have been too much with the wings. The green colour makes the lingerie pop and is appropriate for the runway. However, I wish that the wings looked more like in the sketch i.e. 3D instead of like a round shield on her back. Perhaps they should have picked longer feathers for the design. However, Alessandra could create her own wind to make the feathers look more flowy.

Without the LED wings, Martha’s corset looked like a sad showgirl outfit. However, the look is hot under the LED lights. The yellow bra is absolutely necessary for the outfit to work.

Taylor’s American flag outfit looks pretty good all things considered. It doesn’t look too cheap or kitsch like patriotic costumes often do unfortunately. I’m impressed by how they made the flag. It’s different from what one would expect to see. Her legs look amazing in the thigh high boots. However, the middle part of the outfit does not look flattering on her.

Behati’s Boho outfit looked the worse to me at first. However, she looked beautiful in the video of her fitting. I still think that she wasn’t the best choice to wear the fringe top because of her skin tone. The look as a whole is a bit washed out. And I’m not a big fan of her animal print bikini bottoms.

Fucking ridiculous to see newcomers with two outfits along with fucking VETRAN ANGELS. I'm as salty as the Dead Sea.

Gigi getting the same number of outfits as Candice, Lais, and others girls who worked their asses to be where they are... VS is just so fucked up

All you people on here are really annoying. Can we lock people out of the thread? I go through pages only to find people having a fit because Candice MIGHT only be getting 2 outfits and so does Gigi. It's like who the hell cares. Just enjoy the show. I'm sure Candice isn't crying into her millions of dollars she makes a year from VS just because she might only get 2 outfits instead of 3.

There's lots of newbies in their first year that get 2 looks. Constance, Lily D, Bregje, Joan, Magdalena, Cindy, Barbara F, Sui, Toni, Maryna, Emanuela, Rosie, Miranda, Anja etc etc

Hell Karlie got 3 her first year.

ale is the second in fireworks

you can see lily walking back i think

Yep, that means Ale is not closing the show. Looking at Sara's wings I really think she is going to close it, those rockets are not decorative only, I bet, they will "make" fireworks somehow. 

Makes sense because in one of the 'Making of' videos they talk about wanting to make the closing of the show more of a spectacle.

Also, I really hope VS employ Leomie to take on a Heidi-esq hosting role or as some sort of backstage correspondent. I would love to see her going round bitching about all of the models or spilling all of the backstage gossip. Leomie and Magda could form some sort of sass power duo.

Also, I really hope VS employ Leomie to take on a Heidi-esq hosting role or as some sort of backstage correspondent. I would love to see her going round bitching about all of the models or spilling all of the backstage gossip. Leomie and Magda could form some sort of sass power duo.

YES, PLEASE  :ddr: That might probably save the show. lol

On a serious note, I think the biggest problem with this year's show is how VS deliberately made less outfits for more models. Perhaps they were trying to achieve that "This year we've had more angels than we've ever had" tone again, but yeah, I think the biggest question everyone has Ed & co. is "What the bloody fucking hell were you guys thinking!?". Everything seems to be coming together pretty well but the biggest issue on hand seems to be outfit distribution that's upsetting everyone.

Gigi and Kendall can get 3 for all I care but it's ultimately VS' responsibility to make more outfits so that those who love the regulars will see their angels strut and walk in outfits they deserve.

Maybe we're all really counting our eggs before they're hatched but I think it's pretty normal for everyone to freak out right now. It's so different from previous shows, ie: Candice getting 2 outfits, Gigi getting wings etc. We'll know everything by tomorrow so its perfectly understandable for everyone to just flip out on VS.

And I also think certain people hate Gigi and Kendall because they are newbie newbies whose status are based on mostly nepotism.

I'm waiting on Monica's words again, this year she's probably gonna say the wings are the most intricately done once again, and she'll say it next year too. o0o