Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

yea i haver never heard of those songs, they are old and slow and not runway music. Not everyone is going to have the same opinions. 

Well, that's just your ignorance.

That's music that represent an era. Oh, the one that specific segment wants to represent by the way. It's also music that has gone way beyond it's own time and those artists are influential till today. Those are not opinions. 

I really like behati´s outfit, its simple, sexy, you can see her body, and in movement it seems nice :)

To me it seems like you can barely see her body, they covered her like they always do.
We get it, you hate Bee, she has a shitty body and they don't hold her to the same standards as the other Angels. Maybe you and Pastafreak can start a club where you just repeat yourself over and over and over. It would be fun.

@Beehive :flower: She said so herself. I don't think she would say I have two amazing outfits when she has three, because that would imply one isn't amazing and she knows better than that.

WWW: Do you have a favorite look this year?

CS: I have two amazing ones so it’s hard to choose. There’s one in the Boho/Psychedelic section that comes with some really cool wings and a bikini.

First to say please don't bother replying to this post, I won't be looking what you wrote. We get it you hate Candice and you love to post "ironic" comments about her all the time, but when one of your fave is treated the same way shit hits the fan. Spare me the hypocrisy please, and let me have my own opinion. Other people constantly post much worse thing about other models, but they are supported because they are the models Bellazon hates.

But I am not surprised Behati has the craziest fans ever who are these days calling out brigades to troll articles about Lilly and Candice, first one because she got fb, and second one because they can't allow people to leave nice comments about her like they always do.

Behati wth 3 and Candice with 2?...sorry, I will raise hell if that's the case. :)

i'm trying to be cool but the rage it's eating me up from the inside :rofl: :rofl:

I'm trying to not get mad until I see the pics tomorrow (WE BETTER GET PICS TOMORROW)

Clauds and I have will be posting pictures all tomorrow for you guys.

yea i haver never heard of those songs, they are old and slow and not runway music. Not everyone is going to have the same opinions. 

Well, that's just your ignorance.

That's music that represent an era. Oh, the one that specific segment wants to represent by the way. It's also music that has gone way beyond it's own time and those artists are influential till today. Those are not opinions. 

i don't like not everyone is going to agree with you and you are not the one to say whats a opinion and what isnt 

Behati wth 3 and Candice with 2?...sorry, I will raise hell if that's the case. :)

i'm trying to be cool but the rage it's eating me up from the inside :rofl: :rofl:

I'm trying to not get mad until I see the pics tomorrow (WE BETTER GET PICS TOMORROW)

I think I'll need to be on Skype and with some wine to do it :rofl:

SB - they don't know music history

I think I'll need to be on Skype and with some wine to do it :rofl:

Nailed it. I have a couple more bottles waiting for tomorrow