Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

i don't think it's 'unfair' for Candice to get 2 outfits, just kind of shocked that Behati got three over her. maybe Candice is leaving lol. I hope Adri and ale get 3 as well :)

If bee got 3, I don't believe that Candy would get only 2 until I see pics tomorrow.

i don't think it's 'unfair' for Candice to get 2 outfits, just kind of shocked that Behati got three over her. maybe Candice is leaving lol. I hope Adri and ale get 3 as well :)

If bee got 3, I don't believe that Candy would get only 2 until I see pics tomorrow.

I'm holding onto hope for 3 outfits for Candice, too. She didn't say "I have two outfits" they asked her for a favorite and she said she has two amazing outfits so it's hard to pick, maybe implying that it's too hard to choose between two of them. We'll have to see  :idk:

I really like behati´s outfit, its simple, sexy, you can see her body, and in movement it seems nice :)

To me it seems like you can barely see her body, they covered her like they always do.
We get it, you hate Bee, she has a shitty body and they don't hold her to the same standards as the other Angels. Maybe you and Pastafreak can start a club where you just repeat yourself over and over and over. It would be fun.

@Beehive :flower: She said so herself. I don't think she would say I have two amazing outfits when she has three, because that would imply one isn't amazing and she knows better than that.

WWW: Do you have a favorite look this year?

CS: I have two amazing ones so it’s hard to choose. There’s one in the Boho/Psychedelic section that comes with some really cool wings and a bikini.

I'm holding onto hope for 3 outfits for Candice, too. She didn't say "I have two outfits" they asked her for a favorite and she said she has two amazing outfits so it's hard to pick, maybe implying that it's too hard to choose between two of them. We'll have to see  :idk:

this :morning:

So it's hard to choose between 2 amazing outfits and a crappy outfit? I don't think she ment it like that. I think it just literally means she's got 2 outfits!

It doesn't mean that, it means that she couldn't decide. I guess we'll just have to see, won't we. I just can't imagine other angels getting 3 outfits and Candice getting downgraded to 2. She's had 3 outfits every single year she's walked with the exception of her first year. I don't see them doing that to her.

I really like behati´s outfit, its simple, sexy, you can see her body, and in movement it seems nice :)

To me it seems like you can barely see her body, they covered her like they always do.
We get it, you hate Bee, she has a shitty body and they don't hold her to the same standards as the other Angels. Maybe you and Pastafreak can start a club where you just repeat yourself over and over and over. It would be fun.

THIS!   :flower: