Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

From the article that showed Adrianas fitting:

Apparently, no one else noticed the nerves: Seven years later, she was honored with the job of opening the show—a moment Lima credits with rocket launching her modeling career. “It was in Los Angeles with Justin [Timberlake] in 2006—that was the first year I opened,” she reminisces. “I think that changed a lot in my career, and also how i carried myself on the runway—it was different.

Someone needs to do better research. Adrianas first year opening was 2003. She only opened a segment in 2006 with Justin. The next show she opened was 2007 and Justin Timberlake didn't perform there.

Adriana is notorious for always stating the wrong year when referring to her VS work, though.

Alessandra's fitting!!  :wub2:

http://extratv.com/videos/0-5vnhejv9/

I don't know bout you guys but Ale's look is amazing.

Can't say the same bout bee, guess she is in the boho section from the boot she wore, not digging it.

I love Ale wings, Behati look is a hot mess. And she is yet again covered, what a shocker. VS really needs to hold her to the same standards as everybody else, she is allowed to have untoned body and to not exercise, while other angels exercise like crazy, and than they cover up her especially at booty/middle section part. 

P.S. I am not saying in any way that she is fat, she is far away from that, she is extra skinny, but untoned.

These in the webpage looks decent to me but I saw some really cheap designs esp a green pair.

Lord, just saw the knee length boots for ice angels.

I literally thought of a first aid kit seeing that all fur/cotton mess someone who fell and bled profusely might need that! Lol.  

Strapped cotton for Emergency.

Hope my favs are not in that section! 

So we have Adriana and Ale in Fireworks, maybe Adriana will open, and Ale will close it.

No way. The FB is in Fireworks so Lily will close or open.

Only because she wears the FB doesn't mean she automaticly will open or close a segment. We had multiple FS's that were presented in the middle of sections

So we have Adriana and Ale in Fireworks, maybe Adriana will open, and Ale will close it.

No way. The FB is in Fireworks so Lily will close or open.

Oh yeah, sorry I totally forgot, than I think Lilly is opening and Adriana is closing, and because it is last segment I think she will be closing the show too.

Loving Ale's and Candice's outfit. I actually like Adriana's outfit a lot, I think she looks great, I'm just not feeling those wings. Martha's? It's ok..I guess. I'm not her biggest fan tbh. Taylor's? I like It a lot. For a pink outfit I think It's great. I bet she's either opening or closing.

All in all, I liked all the outfits. Now, I just hope Elsa, Sara, Josephine and Jac get decents outfits.