Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Why OH WHY do they always give Adriana crappy outfits? That thing is... hideous.

And I really like Martha's one instead, actually! It really suits her body and complexion and hair.

EDIT: Also... Can we talk how they covered the board in the pic? DAMN YOU VS! :rofl: :rofl:

Why OH WHY do they always give Adriana crappy outfits? That thing is... hideous.

And I really like Martha's one instead, actually! It really suits her body and complexion and hair.

EDIT: Also... Can we talk how they covered the board in the pic? DAMN YOU VS! :rofl: :rofl:

OMG! That was the first thing I saw on the picture  :laugh: like damn it, they've learned from last year  :cain:

I actually like Martha's outfit, especially the wings! Just don't understand why she has to wear a bra underneath that corset? Doesn't really make sense. Maybe it's just for the fittings.. Can't wait to see her on the runway, she looks amazing :)

I just realized the blasphemy ... If Elsa does open the show indeed, it means she won't open Ice Angel! Nope VS, get your shit together and let Spanky do weirdo shit in Boho and put Elsa in ice Angels (and play Let It Go in the background while she's at it)

Like seriously, this needs to happen.

Do you guys think that Ice Angels will be the one segment where there's no artist and just a remix playing in the background? 

Nah, not really. We were just daydreaming. One can hope.

Selena Hands to myself sounds great...

Not a huge fan of Ellie, but keep in mind Lights was on her first album... and that SNL video is from 2011... Hopefully she has grown as a performer since then. I do like her songs for the runway though.

Not so much.

If she moves like that at the show she might knock some models out.

I think I would like outfit that Martha has, if some other angel got it, because Martha to me is underwhelming in every way. 

VS really treats Adriana unfairly when it comes to outfits, this cheap feather wings I could make at home, with long feathers, come acrylic paint and a glue gun.

I don't like Martha's outfit

Adriana's outfit looks like a reject from Birds of Paradise

I thought the same :// It's not boho, it's not firework, it's not butterfly. It's Birds of Paradise. I really can't see that outfit in one of the current segments, just doesn't fit in any of them, in my opinion.

But I like the concept of the wings, like in the back and in the arm, but not the feathers, the colors or the lingerie she's wearing. It's just messy.

I like Martha's wings! They look cute, but the corset looks a bit trashy or cheap, I don't know.

Why do I always think the outfits look better in the Sketches than they do in the actual outfits? :idk:

Because most of them look million times better in sketches, I only saw maybe 20-30 outfits out of all VS shows that looked better in person, and it was usually a model that saved a outfit with her body/face.