Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I think that look for Adriana needs more weight at the bottom? This is such an odd way of phrasing it, I mean it would look better with a train to balance it out since there is nothing on her legs, not boots or a skirt or anything. Not that I mind seeing more of Adriana's legs, it's just weird to see so much on top and so much nothing on bottom.

I guess this is a good time to bring up one of my favourite tumblrs.
(Mods, I'm not sure if promoing her is allowed, it's not my tumblr, but if you'd like me to remove this link I will immediately.)

I'm confused on what segment that is for..butterflies or firework? I'm guessing butterflies but those wings are extremely questionable. I think her bum and side profile look great but it's really not doing much for her figure in the front. Plus that outfit is something you give lily d, Joan, or some other regular not Adriana Lima but I'm sure she'll rock it some how.

I'm confused on what segment that is for..butterflies or firework? I'm guessing butterflies but those wings are extremely questionable. I think her bum and side profile look great but it's really not doing much for her figure in the front. Plus that outfit is something you give lily d, Joan, or some other regular not Adriana Lima but I'm sure she'll rock it some how.

I have to say I think Butterflies would have actual butterfly wings, but from what we've seen of Fireworks it doesn't look like it belongs there.

Maybe she's in Pink and all of our prayers have been answered :rofl:

Maybe that lingerie was just for trying on the wings???

F it. It's VS. Who knows.

So if any of you have wwd account, there's an article about Martha Hunt's Swarovski Outfit on their site but it locked for only member.

http://wwd.com/fashion-news/intimates-activewear/martha-hunt-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2015-swarovski-crystal-corset-10275062/

But you can read the details here.

Victoria’s Secret Angel Martha Hunt says her wings for the upcoming fashion show “light up like a firework”.

The 28-year-old model has been crowned an Angel for the first time, alongside other faces including Stella Maxwell, Elsa Hosk, Jasmine Tookes and Sara Sampaio. Martha is thrilled with her outfit, especially the enormous wings which boast over 20,000 crystals and 130 feet of LED lights, and weigh an impressive 19 pounds.

“I’ve worn wings before, but these are special,” she revealed to WWD. “They’re heavier than ever before and light up like a firework…”

Martha can’t wait to take to the stage in Manhattan on Tuesday (10Nov15) for the iconic underwear event. Along with the wings she will be wearing the bespoke sparkling Swarovski corset, which is studded with over 90,000 gold, red, emerald and blue crystals, and created by the Parisian couturier Serkan Cura. 

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/post/132861662948/martha-hunts-a-fan-of-firework-wings

From the article that showed Adrianas fitting:

Apparently, no one else noticed the nerves: Seven years later, she was honored with the job of opening the show—a moment Lima credits with rocket launching her modeling career. “It was in Los Angeles with Justin [Timberlake] in 2006—that was the first year I opened,” she reminisces. “I think that changed a lot in my career, and also how i carried myself on the runway—it was different.

Someone needs to do better research. Adrianas first year opening was 2003. She only opened a segment in 2006 with Justin. The next show she opened was 2007 and Justin Timberlake didn't perform there.

From the article that showed Adrianas fitting:

Apparently, no one else noticed the nerves: Seven years later, she was honored with the job of opening the show—a moment Lima credits with rocket launching her modeling career. “It was in Los Angeles with Justin [Timberlake] in 2006—that was the first year I opened,” she reminisces. “I think that changed a lot in my career, and also how i carried myself on the runway—it was different.

Someone needs to do better research. Adrianas first year opening was 2003. She only opened a segment in 2006 with Justin. The next show she opened was 2007 and Justin Timberlake didn't perform there.

Gisele opened the show in 2006. Adriana opened the 2nd segment but J wasn't performing on the runway. Will.I.Am was performing in 2007 when Adriana opened the show the following year. Tsk tsk