Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I really love the FB now. I think it looks beautiful and Lily looks cute with it.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel like this is the 20th show. I mean, I don't even feel excited like I was last year. Not even with the segments, not even with the artist (I like the weekend tho) and with this bunch of newbies I'm not sure if this will be a good show or at least memorable. Let's wait and see what they have for this year and of course our hopes high.

The Fantasy Bra is growing on me too. I think it fits Lily indeed! Let's just hope for a beautiful pair of wings :) And if they are really closing the show with Firework I'd rather see Lily closing the segment (and so the show) with a big finale or something.

https://instagram.com/p/90Y4THxPt-/?taken-by=iza_goulart

Do you think these paintings will be part of "Portrait of an Angel"?

https://instagram.com/p/9zHdA1i-ZV/?taken-by=iammariaborges

Maria is not wearing any wig this year, she's rocking her afro. I'm glad because I think she looks much better with it.

That gives me hope that this year's hair and makeup will make up for the disaster last year...

I still think the FB is underwhelming and the fit bothers me a lot but I'm sure it'll look better with wings. I hope they change the bottoms though.

I don't think Lily should close. I'm good with her opening Fireworks but they should have one of the other Angels close the whole show. There's so many of them and she already has the FB, plus her walk is weak. If Adriana isn't opening then she should be the one to close, her or Ale. 

Will anybody be streaming the fashion show live??

The show will only be on Television in December.

But VS will stream (maybe backstage and so) in periscope.

And this is 2015. So unless you live under a rock you'll find at least five different livestreams for CBS on google :ninja:

Yes of course but this Tuesday it's not going to be on television, so there will be no live streams of CBS if that's what CandiceBae was asking. But yes, on Tuesday, they will be live backstage on every social media existing.

I still think the FB is underwhelming and the fit bothers me a lot but I'm sure it'll look better with wings. I hope they change the bottoms though.

I don't think Lily should close. I'm good with her opening Fireworks but they should have one of the other Angels close the whole show. There's so many of them and she already has the FB, plus her walk is weak. If Adriana isn't opening then she should be the one to close, her or Ale. 

This. All of this. Completely agreed  :yes: Though my opinion on the FB is not as negative as it was initially.

I think it was established earlier a New Angel is opening the show.

https://instagram.com/p/90Y4THxPt-/?taken-by=iza_goulart

Do you think these paintings will be part of "Portrait of an Angel"?

It literally says in the caption she's in Paris getting fitted for her after party dress. The portrait isn't VSFS related at all.

Happy their letting Maria wear her natural hair. Too bad they didn't cast Imaan and let her do the same. :cry:

Waiting is killing me. Last year, by this time we knew everything and this year we haven't got nothing!

What are you talking about?

- The line up is almost complete

- We know who wears the Fantasy Bra

- The show's venue, time and place are known

- We know who the performers are

- Casting videos are out

- And we have seen some fitting footage!

The only thing we dont know is who opens the show but we didnt know that last year...

Waiting is killing me. Last year, by this time we knew everything and this year we haven't got nothing!

What are you talking about?

- The line up is almost complete

- We know who wears the Fantasy Bra

- The show's venue, time and place are known

- We know who the performers are

- Casting videos are out

- And we have seen some fitting footage!

The only thing we dont know is who opens the show but we didnt know that last year...

I'm talking about:

Last year we knew the line up weeks before the show, and this year we completed less than 4 days ago. The show venue, time and place are info we don't care, we only want to see how it looks with all the lads and the runway. About the fittings, we have only seen Elsa's back (covered!) because we can not trust in the fit models' videos due to those outfits are unfinished. Last year we has 7 different websites with photos and videos of specific models doing their fittings

That was what I was talking about. I think I'm not the only one who think this year is very secretive.