Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Excited about: Dri, Elsa, Jac, Saylor, Lais, Martha, Stella, Gigi,Bruna Lirio, Kate G, Bridget, Ming Xi, Jasmine, Candice, Vita and Devon

I wish I didn't have to go through pictures of: Kendull, Maria Borges, Constance Jablonski, Lily Donaldson, #BodybyIza

Don't have an opinion about the others yet.

I think it's a given that Candice and Behati will get three outfits each. I'm curious about how many the other 'old angels' will get.

Lily might get only two because of the FB.

Adriana and Alessandra may get two looks because they only got two looks last year - probably because of the FBs.

Wondering if any new Angels will get 3 outfits...

3/4 days to go!

Also ... SUPER excited to see Jac in something other than PINK. I don't think VS will give any new Angels only one outfit. That would be quite lame.

Jac deserves some nice outfits, purely because she's a trooper and she had to deal with VS's crap when they gave her that OMG look or that hideous plastic jacket thing last year in PINK. She is too elegant for PINK IMO.

Also ... SUPER excited to see Jac in something other than PINK. I don't think VS will give any new Angels only one outfit. That would be quite lame.

Jac deserves some nice outfits, purely because she's a trooper and she had to deal with VS's crap when they gave her that OMG look or that hideous plastic jacket thing last year in PINK. She is too elegant for PINK IMO.

+1

As far as I know Kendall did go to casting, every one was obligated to attend castings even veterans (not the Angels) that have walked the show before had to attend. Last year it was different some models didn't have to attend casting however this year has been different.

Probably the reason why VS didn't show Kendall at casting is because they made an agreement with the E! network to save it for one of the KUWTK episodes. As for Izabel crying lol :rofl:

The fittings Ale and Adriana had a special fitting before any one else from what I was told before October 26, they flew back to NYC last week for a second fitting and also both recorded a special for VS, I wasn't told what it was but possibly a farewell video. :idk:

The fittings Ale and Adriana had a special fitting before any one else from what I was told before October 26, they flew back to NYC last week for a second fitting and also both recorded a special for VS, I wasn't told what it was but possibly a farewell video. :idk:

Do you think if it's just Alessandra leaving they'll have Dri saying how much she'll miss Ale and blablabla? Kinda like Heidi and Tyra in 2005. I can see Adriana leaving next year maybe but I doubt VS will be down to losing their two main models at the same time and Alessandra seems to be more on her way out than Dri.

Either way, if one or both of them are leaving VS better do some nice shit for them, they have been with VS long enough and not giving them a proper goodbye would be a slap in the face ... But not even Heidi got one so who knows.

I doubt Adriana is leaving anytime soon. She will be w/ VS until she goes six feet under :nicole:

Adriana said in a interview that she wants to show that a 30 something year old mother can still walk on the runway

sooo i'm guessing she is staying for a little while!!! thannk god btw!