Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

And someone mentioned earlier about 2005 being Adrianas big year.. Well yeah she was much younger... Granted she still looks amazing but still..

10 years from now.. there will be some other girl... Candice was able to fill in a bombshell slot.. some new girl will step out of the crowd and make a name for herself.. and we will still be reminiscing about shows that included Gisele, KK and Doutzen..

And someone mentioned earlier about 2005 being Adrianas big year.. Well yeah she was much younger... Granted she still looks amazing but still..

10 years from now.. there will be some other girl... Candice was able to fill in a bombshell slot.. some new girl will step out of the crowd and make a name for herself.. and we will still be reminiscing about shows that included Gisele, KK and Doutzen..

You can never replace the nostalgia/memories, especially when a lot of us grew up/got into VS during the time period of Gisele, KK, Doutzen, etc. Its probably the same for the older crowd that were present during the time of Leaticia/Stephanie etc. And for the younger crowd who are into Candice etc. Though I have to say the shows as a whole peaked a long time back.

Who's Megan?

Gigi is indeed a fan of VS. She's in love with Candice and had some vsfs photos uploaded on her personal fb page from 2011 and around that time.

But does she deserve to walk? Nah. But it was bound to happen, sadly. Same with that gender kid.

I kinda feel like VS was in its golden age during 2002-2006. And from 2007 onwards, everything started deteriorating slowly. 2007-2009 for me felt good, no idea why people complained about 2009 since segments like Enchanted Forest and Romantic Journey was good...

But in all honesty, I like VS during 2011-2013, when we started seeing a bit more diversity. I feel like the current roster of models lean towards more diversity and being casual on the runway while golden age models were mostly about the walks, the poses, the fierce bombshell looks. 2014 was horrible in some ways and 2015 is horrible only because everything seems like a mess. One thing I like about every new VSFS is the wings, it gets better looking every year since they can afford better fabrics :3, so lets hope the wings are capable of saving the show.