Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Oh god Karolina was a goddess. I think she peaked in 2005. Stunning!

wow so much better than now, back then all those girls were super famous A listers. Now the only A listers are Adriana, Candice, Alessandra maybe Lily since she go the FB but the rest of the angels are unknown don't have the fame a social status these angels had.

That Kendall+Gigi tweet with the animated picture is vomit worthy. I think most of us VSFS fans are only tuning in to see

A.) Our favourite models

B.) The outfits

C.) The trainwreck that is Kendall+Gigi (I'm holding thumbs for some bitchy drama backstage between the actual models and the celebrity 'models'. I don't like Magda but it seems like she would be the type to put them in their place).

https://31.media.tumblr.com/168df4624457473b0f19cf8de6862b8a/tumblr_nhr232XOys1s7mntao1_400.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/7gQTbU84NQIdW/giphy.gif

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

i feel that like if VS put alexis Ren in their show it would cause a lot of social buzz because a simple girl who started on instagram is now on the VSFS would be a big deal. I could see a lot of people taking interest in her. She does have a better body some of the new angels.

Well last year there were more models in the show and all angels had 3 outfits.

But last year there were only 6 angels. Considering that they will give an angels at least 2 looks, this year it is going to be minimum 30 for angels alone. Last year was way easier to manage because it had just few angels.