Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

At lily's signing store event she was signing catalogs. Does it mean the bra will be in it or did they just have her sign another picture?

The bra is in the catalog. Photos for catalog are usually released two weeks prior the catalog being mailed. For some odd reason VS named the fb photo V559345.jpg it's even in the exif data. They either removed the photo or didn't upload it all but it has a catalog # so they did something so it wouldn't leak. Th ey shot the FB photos back in Sept also. Sept 10th.

If it's true that Kendall didn't have to audition that makes me furious ... Fowl play on VS's part. It wouldn't surprise me if they threw Kendall in to be with Gigi, all for publicity and attention. 

Especially since Monica Mitro pretty much said that the models have to audition for the show even if they have worked for VS before because some girls’ hips get as wide as a barn. But apparently it doesn’t really matter whether or not Kendall and Gigi are in the best shape of their lives…

Hmm… Why would Jourdan get the axe and not some other lesser known model? They make it sound like it was about skin colour. But maybe Jourdan had a problem with Kendall and Gigi getting all the spotlight and credit and VS decided to side with Kendall and Gigi who are the hot duo right now.

TBH it's a likely possibility, check out her likes.

hiRs5ZC.png

Hmm… Why would Jourdan get the axe and not some other lesser known model? They make it sound like it was about skin colour. But maybe Jourdan had a problem with Kendall and Gigi getting all the spotlight and credit and VS decided to side with Kendall and Gigi who are the hot duo right now.

TBH it's a likely possibility, check out her likes.

hiRs5ZC.png

:( Yes, it does sound like she lashed out due to being hurt rather than thinking that VS has gone too down-market with casting the likes of Kendall so she is not interested in walking in the show anymore.

If Jourdan did get dropped for Kendall, it’s good that Rihanna showed her support for Jourdan i.e. it’s not just Kendall and Gigi who have friends in the business. Losing Rihanna must’ve been a big blow to VS.

65xo7g4.png

WE’RE LIVE FROM THE FASHION SHOW

Join us for a #VSFASHIONSHOW party! We’re shooting the show this Tuesday, and you don’t have to wait until it airs on December 8th for a sneak peek! We’ll be bringing you the hottest action from backstage to the pink carpet — all day. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope and victoriassecret.com/fashionshow!

I'm about 70% positive the opening of POAA will be the special Swarovski outfit that they were fitting on Barbara. Im sure she isn't wearing it but I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

Also, there are in fact 3 PINK wings this year. Ming is getting one of them for sure, I'm gonna say Rachel will be a shoe in for a pair also.

^Because the picture of what she is wearing matches the pic of her on the look board of the first look in POAA. Again, I'm positive she won't wear it and was just being the fit model, but I think the look will open Portrait.

And because all of the looks with wings on the board have a pink sticker. There are 3 pink stickers in the Pink section and all the of the sketchs have wings.(I swear one of them is a surfboard lol, the second looks smaller and the last pair are really big)

It looks like every girl in Fireworks will get a wing.

I forgot all about that picture of the outfit on the board, there's been so much happening it slipped my mind! I think it also had the name of the jeweler working on it. What picture(s) of the board are you looking at? I'm curious to see the wing distribution.