Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Here's an updated list. I'm still 99% sure Lily D is in but like last year she never really announced herself like other girls so time will tell.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015 - CONFIRMED

Angels

1. Adriana Lima

2. Alesaandra Ambrosio

3. Behati Prinsloo

4. Candice Swanepoel

5. Lily Aldridge

6. Elsa Hosk

7. Jac Jagaciak

8. Jasmine Tookes

9. Kate Grigorieva

10. Lais Ribeiro

11. Martha Hunt

12. Romee Strijd

13. Sara Sampaio

14. Stella Maxwell

15. Taylor Hill

16. Rachel Hilbert [PINK Spokesmodel] (newcomer)

17. Barbara Fialho [Fit Model]

18. Cindy Bruna [Fit Model]

19. Daniela Braga

20. Devon Windsor [Fit Model]

21. Gracie Carvalho

22. Izabel Goulart

23. Jacquelyn Jablonski

24. Joan Smalls

25. Josephine Skriver

26. Magdalena Frackowiak

27. Maria Borges

28. Maud Welzen

29. Ming Xi

30. Shanina Shaik

31. Sui He

32. Yumi Lambert

33. Bridget Malcolm (newcomer)

34. Gigi Hadid (newcomer)

35. Kendall Jenner (newcomer)

36. Leila Nda (newcomer)

37. Leomie Anderson (newcomer)

38. Megan Puleri (newcomer)

39. Pauline Hoarau (newcomer)

40. Sanne Vloet (newcomer)

41. Valery Kaufman (newcomer)

42. Vita Sidorkina (newcomer)

Doutzen is the definition of a classy professional model,such a great angel and model. I will definitely miss her. Sadly she never got to wear the FB

Jourdan such a good model, she just needs to be professional. She has a child right? what a good role model...

Gigi and Kendall... i really don't mind just don't make them the star of the show, I wanna see them a regular models

I'm cool with Lily getting the FB, at least it wasn't a new angel

Disappointed with Rihanna.

I wanna see the main angels like Adri, Ale, Candy, Bee and Lily with 3 outfits. Also Lais and Elsa. The rest should get two. Maybe Kate with 3 since they haven't show us more of her.

I rather see Izabel Goulart forever than these new models. VS has lost the sensual model type for the adorable type, so boring.

I have this feeling that this will be her last year for some reason. Even though she's my favorite all of this drama has kind of made people forget about #BodyByIza and her hair flips and every other antic, which I'm ok with because she'll always be one of my favorites to walk the show.

Doutzen is the definition of a classy professional model,such a great angel and model. I will definitely miss her. Sadly she never got to wear the FB

Jourdan such a good model, she just needs to be professional. She has a child right? what a good role model...

Gigi and Kendall... i really don't mind just don't make them the star of the show, I wanna see them a regular models

I wanna see the main angels like Adri, Ale, Candy, Bee and Lily with 3 outfits. Also Lais and Elsa. The rest should get two. Maybe Kate with 3 since they haven't show us more of her.

I rather see Izabel Goulart forever than these new models. VS has lost the sensual model type for the adorable type, so boring.

I have this feeling that this will be her last year for some reason. Even though she's my favorite all of this drama has kind of made people forget about #BodyByIza and her hair flips and every other antic, which I'm ok with because she'll always be one of my favorites to walk the show.

Sometimes I still see her as an angel. She understands VS better than some of the new angels. She is beautiful, great body and good walk

That's what I want to see fierce models like her!

Sometimes I still see her as an angel. She understands VS better than some of the new angels. She is beautiful, great body and good walk

That's what I want to see fierce models like her!

Despite not wearing the FB which is what everyone wants their fave model to do at least once, Izabel was blessed with seriously some of the most beautiful looks and wings throughout the years, I think that's why she's still around today, the designers and casting love her and her enthusiasm toward the show. 

Do you guys think VS casted Kendall last minute to make up for the fact that Rihanna is out? Or was she in all along?

I wouldn't be surprised that they casted Kendall and then Rihanna told them to piss off.

Yes, Rihanna was rude with Kendall on twitter