Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Blanca wasn't stupid she was honest. Looking at the casting she just didn't make it. I'm glad she won't be involved in this clown show. Only a few in the cast is saving it.

Her career is not established enough for that. Period. Just like how I wouldn't be honest around my boss, cause I want to keep my job. But when IM a boss I can say what I please. It was just stupid move for her. Yes we can appreciate her honesty, but now is not the time.

I wouldn't be surprised if the reasons why Jourdan and Blanca were not cast was because of the issues between the girls with Gigi and Kendall. Blanca said the stuff in the interview, and Jourdan's expressed annoyance over how i-D portrayed her in a snap of her, G+K when instead of saying her name they just referred to Jourdan as "and more". Same as Jess Hart, you mention one little thing about someone with more media presence then you and they cut you out. 

Twitter is lit with all the reactions though :rofl: