Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Is Sara shading Jourdan? Honestly Rihanna didn't VS because her album isn't ready, any singer would run to take that promo opportunity why is Jourdan even trying to relate this...but at the same time why is she mad?

I'm hoping its towards Kendall...

Is Sara shading Jourdan? Honestly Rihanna didn't VS because her album isn't ready, any singer would run to take that promo opportunity why is Jourdan even trying to relate this...but at the same time why is she mad?

Jourdan? Why would she be shadding Jourdan? People on twitter as supposing It's about Kendall (I hope It Is lmao :p) but It's just an emoji and It could be about anything really.

Sara isn't shading Jourdan. Jourdan tweeted her shade after Sara.

Fingers crossed its Kendall then  :rofl: Or possible just directed at some online comments in general..

If you check the their timing of their tweets, you'd see Jourdan tweeted hers at 12:41 PM and Sara was at 12:36 PM. So, it could be Kendall.. 

Honestly Jourdan shouldn't have tweeted that and she knew because she deleted it in minutes. I don't understand why she's mad, I don't think it'd be about Kendall cause Jourdan has worked with Kendall countless times and I'm pretty sure they're friendly.

What about Rihanna telling Kendall not to come to a show? And who the hell is Hailey Baldwin? Lol

MSLYg0Y.jpg

Seriously I woke up early and I find this disaster going on. What a way to celebrate 20 years of the show :rofl:

Sorry but Jordan looked the worst last year on the show. She looked like she is from tv show Housewives of New Jersey.

I bet that she would praise VS right now if they called and put her on the runway. :hehe:

P.S. I quoted wrong post :(

Edited by unali

What about Rihanna telling Kendall not to come to a show? And who the hell is Hailey Baldwin? Lol

MSLYg0Y.jpg

Seriously I woke up early and I find this disaster going on. What a way to celebrate 20 years of the show :rofl:

Sorry but Jordan looked the worst last year on the show. She looked like she is from tv show Housewives of New Jersey.

I bet that she would praise VS right now if they called and put her on the runway. :hehe:

I agree. She did not look cute and I feel like this I'd just bitterness because if she was invited again you know she'd be kissing their ass. It wasn't BS to her for those three years tho was it lol