Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Warning: Highly unpopular opinion coming.

Kendall is pretty and has a decent walk, great body, I wouldn't mind seeing her there. I think she looks better than some of the angels.

As far as casting goes they had much worse moments than that.

Who else is next Caitlyn? This years show is a joke to me based on some of the cast, if this is true especially. Gigi was enough? I guess VS doesn't care to promote about their "newest Angels"

piU3AM8.jpg

And I quote from South Park:

“I thought we were all on board that Caitlyn Jenner is an amazing beautiful woman who had the exquisite bravery of a beautiful butterfly flying against the wind,”

Edited by Limerlight

Kendall is pretty and has a decent walk, great body, I wouldn't mind seeing her there. I think she looks better than some of the angels.

iyBqbbo.gif

0GbaVFC.gif

iyBqbbo.gif

Hey I love Kate Grigorieva, I am her big fan too, so can you not scalp me just because of that fact. :surrender:

So is Kendall walking or not? :huh:

It could go either way. I'm leaning towards not, though.

Isn't her agency one of the ones that's already confirmed its girls or am I making that up? I mean, that's not definite if VS wanted it to be a big surprise reveal by them but still. It's pretty late in the game for her to be suggested. Where was she in the casting process? We saw Gigi being cast, wouldn't we see her too, for appearances sake?

I'm calling it. My money is on E! wants clicks.

Now @ God and Ed Razek please don't make me lose this bet.

Edit: @ God please

Seeing as Gigi and Kendall are totally BFFs forever and hold so much clout on social media I'm not sure why they wouldn't have done a 'BFFs will be walking together' sort of thing, especially since media goes hard for female friendships these days (weird way to phrase this but I see a lot of attention on social media towards squads and gal pals and all that). 

Then again given Kendall has even more followers than Gi and the most liked photo (or top ten) on instagram, maybe they're saving her for the last great surprise. If that's the case, poor Lily.

Seeing as Gigi and Kendall are totally BFFs forever and hold so much clout on social media I'm not sure why they wouldn't have done a 'BFFs will be walking together' sort of thing, especially since media goes hard for female friendships these days (weird way to phrase this but I see a lot of attention on social media towards squads and gal pals and all that). 

Then again given Kendall has even more followers than Gi and the most liked photo (or top ten) on instagram, maybe they're saving her for the last great surprise. If that's the case, poor Lily.

dWkV1kZ.gif