Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

When is VS going make an amethyst pearl diamond fantasy bra? Or the pink fantasy bra, made of pink sapphire, Alexandrite, tourmaline,and diamonds.

The pearls and diamonds have been done (KK, Miranda). I want an emerald FB  :wub2:

I would like to see Emeralds too, and I like the idea of a Pink Bra too.  And one with Amethysts. They would all be potentially gorgeous. 

For the FB, It's not bad. I wait patiently to see how they accessorize it and if she's got wings.  But the panties they used,,,, sort of clashes with the bra if you ask me. 

Just my $.02, I could be wrong.

Magda, Sui, Ming and Kate are who I'm most excited to see. Can't wait! It's too bad so many bland girls got cast over Kelly and Blanca?

I don't think Blanca's been ruled out yet, FYI. But if anyone knows differently I'd be glad to hear it.

Well, not glad if she's not in, but finally we would be out of limbo.

This comment on Ed's instagram :rofl:

What the hell is in your mind? You let lily represent the fantasy bra, let the newest angel open the show, and let gigi walk on the runway? Are you crazy or something? @behatiprinsloo DESERVES THE FB MORE!!!! THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW IT. I'm gonna hate this year's VSFS, for sure. Screw VS. #totalpissed #behatideservesFBmore #screwVS

I0bW1SW.jpg

The haters are so damn entertaining and I can eat chips while reading VS saltiest thread. #Puregold 

I'm happy for the hate building up, it's making those clueless people excited and interested, building up hype like never before and for those who claim they ain't watching, they're Lying.

Foresee CBS ratings success and VS sales up. Lily FB 2.0 next year ! LOL

I'm all for Behati wearing the FB next year but the amount of hate, it raises attention on social media and if VS is serious about keeping a #newestangel in the long run, giving her the FB next year is the A-plan since people are saying Gigi's attention will overshadow them and be sure to get more pages added in the saltiest thread same time next year!  :nicole: