Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

They have to be careful with the world deserve. Many people already think that Behati doesn't deserve to even be a VS angel, and that she stayed and got more work because of her husband.

And now they are critiquing Lilly, and how she is only in VS because of her husband, how she would be long gone from VS if not from him etc. Oh how little self aware are they. Don't attack another model with the attacks used against your favourite.

This comment on Ed's instagram :rofl:

What the hell is in your mind? You let lily represent the fantasy bra, let the newest angel open the show, and let gigi walk on the runway? Are you crazy or something? @behatiprinsloo DESERVES THE FB MORE!!!! THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW IT. I'm gonna hate this year's VSFS, for sure. Screw VS. #totalpissed #behatideservesFBmore #screwVS

I0bW1SW.jpg

LOL. People are batshit.

@ed_razek please, i'm like crying on my bed literally. Please, i can't wait untill next year to see behati wearing the Fantasy Bra, for god's sake. Please, don't break my heart twice. You already did it last year, but please don't do that again. Please. Behati for fantasy bra. She deserves it, don't you have eyes? Please give us another miracle, come on, you can do better than this. VS can do better than this. Sorry not sorry, I'm already hating this year's VSFS. #BEHATIFORFANTASYBRA #BEHATIDESERVESFBMORE #SCREWVS

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TWICE BROKEN HEART BOYS :(

74Spldn.gif?1

Someone needs to create a thread that allows us to post the saltiest, most desperate, emo and batshit crazy comments about models.

What the hell is in your mind? You let lily represent the fantasy bra, let the newest angel open the show, and let gigi walk on the runway? Are you crazy or something? @behatiprinsloo DESERVES THE FB MORE!!!! THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW IT. I'm gonna hate this year's VSFS, for sure. Screw VS. #totalpissed #behatideservesFBmore #screwVS

I0bW1SW.jpg

n9850VL.png

@ed_razek please, i'm like crying on my bed literally. Please, i can't wait untill next year to see behati wearing the Fantasy Bra, for god's sake. Please, don't break my heart twice. You already did it last year, but please don't do that again. Please. Behati for fantasy bra. She deserves it, don't you have eyes? Please give us another miracle, come on, you can do better than this. VS can do better than this. Sorry not sorry, I'm already hating this year's VSFS. #BEHATIFORFANTASYBRA #BEHATIDESERVESFBMORE #SCREWVS

Someone needs to create a thread that allows us to post the saltiest, most desperate, emo and batshit crazy comments about models.

Omfg.^

DO IT!!

If you're asking, I have some great ones  :Angel:

Omg yes, this one was my favorite :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: #ButthurtBehatiFans

74Spldn.gif

I'M DYING

PLEASE DO IT

I0bW1SW.jpg

n9850VL.png

KAPPAROSS! Happy Intensifies

6TLz9Ch.gif

I don't know, I feel bad laughing at them now, I noticed before all of this that Behati and some of the new angels have the youngest fans. When you can see photos of commenters(on youtube, instagram, facebook) who are fans of Behati 90 percent of them are like 9 year old girls. And to be fair now few of them(20,30 children) are spamming like crazy 400 posts in minute so it looks even worse. It looks like there is thousands of different people hating on Lilly. 

But it was known before that she has craziest, nastiest fans ever, out of all models, not just VS ones.

What shall we call the thread? Ideas and I make it :rofl:

All I've got is High Salt Content  :idk: It's much too late for me to have a brain.

Edit: Or like a general stanning thread that can include all your crazy stray stan thoughts like I hope Magda gets a gd fantasy bra one day. Not that I think that  :whistle: