Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I take back what I said about some Bee fans, so much hate towards Lily. Not even needed.

They are actually preparing a brigade to news sites to shit on Lily in comments and to downvote her youtube video in which she will appear in fb. I can't even.

And to think everyone was so hyped to see how the bra looks like. We waited for so long that at some point we didn't even care who gets to wear it, we just wanted see it. It's the complete opposite now: we're so happy for Lily yet so dissapointed by the design (which was the main thing we wanted to see).

Lily got the fb

i hope she walks waaay better than she acts in this video. the bra suits her well. And please don't get me wrong or something. This isn't about hating Lily for getting the FB.. she just acts so childish there and i really don't like it. But still, I'm pretty happy for her!

I take back what I said about some Bee fans, so much hate towards Lily. Not even needed.

Exactly. But who wore it better? lol

Bee fans would be like "that's the best bra ever" if Bee wore it. Such a shame. I know with some wings and a little more jewelry she could rock it. 

I actually liked the video, is funny and different that othen years. Lily is AMAZING again but the bra is hideous. Also isn't the first time that Vogue US does the unveilling? That must be good for her I guess. Also I don't believe she is leaving. Every year someone says that's her last year like Ale and Adri but all three of them are still here. Especially Lily is getting better and better and she becoming more known to the public

Exactly. But who wore it better? lol

Bee fans would be like "that's the best bra ever" if Bee wore it. Such a shame. I know with some wings and a little more jewelry she could rock it. 

I'm a fan of Behati but even if she'd wear it I wouldn't change my mind about the fb. it'd still be one of the worst ever. So I really hope they'll give Lily some beautiful wings (etc) to the fantasy bra to make it look better in the show, especially since the segment screams for huge and cool wings

Them Behati fans, damn. To be honest though, I didn't like Lily when I first saw her in 2011, I thought she was a waste of Angel space and that contract could have gone to someone better. But the fact is, she grew on me and watching her improve her walk and poses yearly made me like her. So for what's worth, I say give Lily a chance, whether this is a send off or not. For all we know, she might just rock the fantasy bra this year.

I know there are some kind Behati lovers out there, but to the rotten ones, you're just gonna make more people hate on Behati for what you do.