Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I don't know why last years everybody call everything that VS does "ugly", "boring" etc. It's pretty amd Lily is pretty in this FB, i love it, as much as i love Candice's, Selita's, Karolina's FB etc.

Sorry, just be more thanksful:( VS did a giant and hard work so at least find a couple of nice words

I don't know why last years everybody call everything that VS does "ugly", "boring" etc. It's pretty amd Lily is pretty in this FB, i love it, as much as i love Candice's, Selita's, Karolina's FB etc.

Sorry, just be more thanksful:( VS did a giant and hard work so at least find a couple of nice words

Thats all

Quit lying to yourself. No one is dissing Lily but this is the fugliest fantasy bra ever made. Her chest looks strange, can't pinpoint what it is. Anyways congrats to Lily. Surprised she got it over Bee.

I don't know, at first I was meh about the bra but the more I look at it and the more I think that it is not THAT bad.

I mean, of course there were much better bras but there are also others who are far more hideous than this one. Like some of Heidi's (in my opinion).

Congrats to Lily though.

Bra just disgusting, I can not believe that the Victorias Secret created this. Maybe this is a bad joke? In any case, thank VS that this terrible bra is not for the goddess Candice. Congratulations to Lily and her fans. PS:sorry for my bad english

Congrats to Lily! This definitely a send off tho.

An dat bra is just so hideous o.o

That bra is ugly as fucking shit. Easily the worst bra they've ever put out. (if it's not a Troll bra?) I can see that ending up in Fireworks

You guessed it right, it is going to be in Fireworks, I think that it is even called that way.

Well, at least they didn't try to make a boho fantasy bra! Could you imagine?

They should have let BZ have a go at designing the fantasy bra..or at least submit ideas for future segments..Sophia is clearly losing her game..I wonder if they 'approve' the design by mouwad or if it's designed entirely by the jeweler?