Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

They haven't been quiet at all. Lily, Adriana, Ale haven't posted about the show in the past week, so I don't understand how you think they've been posting less. Lily posted about the show, and then deleted the post. Must mean she got the bra. #conspiracy 

I really don't think the frequency of instagram posts means anything a girl's chances for the bra. If that were the case, Kate would have it in the bag. 

Lily has been very quiet and I don't understand why she deleted her post about the show. Makes no sense. :mellow:

It's sad that a model is praised for just being candid. I think we also get too spoiled about all those short model interviews and how amazing they always make the industry look like. It doesn't take a genius to know that this business also has its negative aspects but blanca chose her words wisely (even though i just read the translation and i generally wouldn't believe every single word unless you go for the original material or a translation made by a professional. Otherwise rumors start like if the bitchy model is supposed to be elsa or not because of the 4 years or around 4 years-thing) I think blanca fits vs and would cancel out the many bad casting choices made so far. Many girls have been already confirmed but only sui being confirmed has truly made me feel like a good choice was made. Especially the newcomers are quite underwhelming choices. I also don't get the vita-hype. She looks similiar to toni but i would prefer toni to vita every single day. Imo only the big girls should get casted (unless you're super duper angel-material like candice in 2007) and vita isn't that big... I think i don't need to even mention that meg puleri-girl? But it's also stupid to judge beforehand. So let's see how they gonna carry themselves.

They haven't been quiet at all. Lily, Adriana, Ale haven't posted about the show in the past week, so I don't understand how you think they've been posting less. Lily posted about the show, and then deleted the post. Must mean she got the bra. #conspiracy

I really don't think the frequency of instagram posts means anything a girl's chances for the bra. If that were the case, Kate would have it in the bag.

I'm not talking about being quiet about the show, I really don't understand what's so hard to understand about my comment? I even clarified more that among the people who have a chance of getting the bra they haven't been active recently and the bra is being revealed tomorrow. It could mean nothing or it could mean something, but I was just saying they've been quiet. Which they have been for the last two days. Also Kate was posting just a few hours ago as well.

It's sad that a model is praised for just being candid. I think we also get too spoiled about all those short model interviews and how amazing they always make the industry look like. It doesn't take a genius to know that this business also has its negative aspects but blanca chose her words wisely (even though i just read the translation and i generally wouldn't believe every single word unless you go for the original material or a translation made by a professional. Otherwise rumors start like if the bitchy model is supposed to be elsa or not because of the 4 years or around 4 years-thing) I think blanca fits vs and would cancel out the many bad casting choices made so far. Many girls have been already confirmed but only sui being confirmed has truly made me feel like a good choice was made. Especially the newcomers are quite underwhelming choices. I also don't get the vita-hype. She looks similiar to toni but i would prefer toni to vita every single day. Imo only the big girls should get cast (unless you're super duper angel-material like candice in 2007) and vita isn't that big... I think i don't need to even mention that meg puleri-girl? But it's also stupid to judge beforehand. So let's see how they gonna carry themselves.

What do you think about the artists that will perform in the 20th anniversary? Because I loooooooove Rihanna, but we've already seen her in the show :/ Not a big surprise. I don't expect anything too big, they did the double fantasy bra in London. Double bra again? If they want to make something huge, I can see the 10 FB for the Newest Angels, lol.

It must have been Sara, lol, her inferiority complex came out when she met the real Queen of the Iberian Peninsula...

nope, she's known to be one of the nicest models..try again

well I guess you're one who doesn't get sarcasm. :p you try again :D

Sarcasm aside, I guess It's pointless to speculate because we most likely will never know. There are a lot of models who are with the brand for around 4 years: Martha, Jasmine, Elsa, Shanina, Sara, Bregje (...), It's almost impossible to find out who Blanca was talking about. 

I would take Sara out of the list because of this tho:

d5RapsMA.jpg

It doesn't look like she was bullying her to me lol but I guess you never know.  :shifty:

Lily has been very quiet and I don't understand why she deleted her post about the show. Makes no sense. :mellow:

I kind of think she deleted it because it didn't get a lot of likes. :ninja:

I really like Blanca so I'll be bummed if she's not in but it wouldn't surprise me with her recent comments about VS. Jessica Hart said less "controversial" things and was dropped.

I've read some of you say that Eniko Mihalik is out, but I haven't seen any snapchats or posts that could make me think she didn't make it, so what makes you think that?

Well, the most meaningful was a pic about a sore throat spray with the text something like: It always helps when I'm depressed. Plus she was eating icecream with a depressed face and wrote cheat day :D...For example.

Sarcasm aside, I guess It's pointless to speculate because we most likely will never know. There are a lot of models who are with the brand for around 4 years: Martha, Jasmine, Elsa, Shanina, Sara (...), It's almost impossible to find out who Blanca was talking about. 

I would take Sara out of the list because of this tho:

d5RapsMA.jpg

It doesn't look like she was bullying her to me lol but I guess you never know.  :shifty:

What does she said?