8. Jasmine Tookes

9. Kate Grigorieva

10. Lais Ribeiro

11. Martha Hunt

12. Romee Strijd

13. Sara Sampaio

14. Stella Maxwell

15. Taylor Hill

16. Rachel Hilbert [PINK Spokesmodel] (newcomer)

17. Barbara Fialho [Fit Model]

18. Cindy Bruna [Fit Model]

19. Daniela Braga

20. Devon Windsor [Fit Model]

21. Izabel Goulart

22. Josephine Skriver

23. Maria Borges

24. Maud Welzen

25. Shanina Shaik

26. Sui He

27. Yumi Lambert

28. Bella Hadid (newcomer) (unconfirmed)

29. Bridget Malcolm (newcomer)

30. Gigi Hadid (newcomer)

31. Leila Nda (newcomer)

32. Megan Puleri (newcomer)

33. Pauline Hoarau (newcomer)

34. Sanne Vloet (newcomer)

35. Valery Kaufman (newcomer)

36. Vita Sidorkina (newcomer)

But Magda brings the "attitude". Well maybe not at VS but I love her IDGAF attitude...

I missed the days when models walked down the runway as if they DGAF :( No kisses, hearts, pointing, booty bounces, epileptic movements, winks, etc...NOTHING!!! Just walk down the runway, strike a pose, and walk back (Y)

Agreed! And Karlie was singing the lyrics to Blank Space while walking the runway. It looked really bad...

But Magda brings the "attitude". Well maybe not at VS but I love her IDGAF attitude...

I missed the days when models walked down the runway as if they DGAF :( No kisses, hearts, pointing, booty bounces, epileptic movements, winks, etc...NOTHING!!! Just walk down the runway, strike a pose, and walk back (Y)

This!  :rofl:

Thank you so much! It's refreshing to finally have a model that's very honest and says it how it really is. She doesn't sugar coat things. I like that! I wonder who she was talking about when she said the younger models can be difficult?

She said 4 years exactly. Elsa has been walking 4 years, I think. I hope she's not talking about her, I still thinking Elsa is a cutie pie :(

How humiliating for Magda. That's so embarrassing!

Personally I don't see anything humiliating in that. It happened to every woman out there, but as a society we have some fucked up views about periods and how impure they are.

Agree! And she rocked the show anyway, so Magda 1 - Period 0

She didnt say exactly say four years o.o, she said around four years and I sincerely doubt Blanca knows for how many years every model has been working with VS, she could be talking about like half of the girls who walked last year.

Yay for Sui,i like her (Y)

I still don't know why people call Magda the period gate, but when she smiles after her pose, its actually something very nice to see. I mean I don't like that she's putting up an attitude on the runway, but the moment she smiles, you know its all worth it.

Back in 2013 Pheno and I were pulling pictures of the show. Pheno noticed this pic and gave it to me so I posted it, and wa la.. periodgate began.

Looks like the time of month also made an appearance at the VSFS :rofl: That pad/liner outline.

post-1004-0-1446071156-99917_thumb.jpg

Is that just lighting problem? Can't be an actual period right?

She didnt say exactly say four years o.o, she said around four years and I sincerely doubt Blanca knows for how many years every model has been working with VS, she could be talking about like half of the girls who walked last year.

Yay for Sui,i like her (Y)

I've seen the video again and she says "4 years", not "around 4 years". I think she wanted to say 4 years for a reason, not "a couple of years" or whatever _(.png

I still don't know why people call Magda the period gate, but when she smiles after her pose, its actually something very nice to see. I mean I don't like that she's putting up an attitude on the runway, but the moment she smiles, you know its all worth it.

Back in 2013 Pheno and I were pulling pictures of the show. Pheno noticed this pic and gave it to me so I posted it, and wa la.. periodgate began.

Looks like the time of month also made an appearance at the VSFS :rofl: That pad/liner outline.

Is that just lighting problem? Can't be an actual period right?

sure, maybe she had an abortion after the fittings and it's just some spotting.  :cain:

This is a bit off topic, but does anyone know why Erin was quietly stripped of her angel status and just kicked off after 2013? Any inside news confirming Erin Heatherton had drama with someone? Sad that the production team even captured Erin getting shouted at by the guy tasked with sending the girls on to the stage.