Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I wonder if they'll make a super huge big deal about it being the 20th anniversary?? VS should've saved their penny's and either had Candice with the Royal Fantasy Bra this year or Ale and Adriana's double fantasy bra this year. Because I doubt the FB is going to be worth more than Candices and no current angel at VS deserves to be recognized for her work and time with VS more than Ale and Adriana. Omg what if they did a triple FB and it was Adr/Ale/candy. THAT would be something lol

I wonder if they'll make a super huge big deal about it being the 20th anniversary?? VS should've saved their penny's and either had Candice with the Royal Fantasy Bra this year or Ale and Adriana's double fantasy bra this year. Because I doubt the FB is going to be worth more than Candices and no current angel at VS deserves to be recognized for her work and time with VS more than Ale and Adriana. Omg what if they did a triple FB and it was Adr/Ale/candy. THAT would be something lol

I would love any of scenario you described to happen, but it is unlikely. They are promoting fb late, and few people really had good points about that- If Adriana or Candice got it they would promote it by now 100000000 times because they have the most fans and they draw audience.

My opinion(and opinion of more than few) is that they will not concentrate this year on fb, it will cost maybe 3 million dollars if that, and somebody less known to the public is wearing it.

I think they will make big deal out of opening and closing the show.

I think it's actually the opposite, by giving the FB to one of their most famous models they need to promote it less because the name itself draws attention so it allows them to put their focus in other things rather than FB promotion, if they give the FB to a lesser known model they need to put more effort into it to make it relevant :idk:

Ā 

If Adriana/Candice/Behati get a campaign it ends up in the news everywhere (see their three latest fragrance announcements for example), Alessandra is now working with D-List brand so she's not making that many headlines because of her work these days and Lily never had too much of a steady career outside VS until this year. So by VS revealing the FB so late it means they know the woman who got it can carry it on her own, so it makes my suspicious of Adriana, Candice or Behati even higher now. Next week fittings should happen and clearly VS won't have that much time/people to put to work on the FB thing.

I think it's actually the opposite, by giving the FB to one of their most famous models they need to promote it less because the name itself draws attention so it allows them to put their focus in other things rather than FB promotion, if they give the FB to a lesser known model they need to put more effort into it to make it relevant :idk:

If Adriana/Candice/Behati get a campaign it ends up in the news everywhere (see their three latest fragrance announcements for example), Alessandra is now working with D-List brand so she's not making that many headlines because of her work these days and Lily never had too much of a steady career outside VS until this year. So by VS revealing the FB so late it means they know the woman who got it can carry it on her own, so it makes my suspicious of Adriana, Candice or Behati even higher now. Next week fittings should happen and clearly VS won't have that much time/people to put to work on the FB thing.

+1

I'd love if Lily got the FB! She's had a great year outside of VS and I can see them trying to cash in on it. I still think she'll be leaving the brand within the next year or two at the most so it would be awesome if she got it before she did. But I'd be happy with pretty much any of the vets getting it, even some of the newer girls. I just want to see what it looks like at this point.

Ā 

I don't know if the daytime talk show says that much tbh. It's Access Hollywood Live which is the JV version of Access Hollywood and is on the verge of being cancelled or merged with E! News. It seems a little low rent to be talking about the FB, imo.