Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

what the fuck....can you PLEASE SPOIL spiders and other creepy things that people might have a fear of. My god.  :beating:

if it was even a cartoon, but it's a real nasty spider and I seriously have serious phobia of them ever a since a black widow crawled on me, so PLEASE. 

Hey look a spider... cause Halloween, and VS needs a spider/bug based segment imo. No more pretty stuff, it's been done to death.

(also cause SB will be sad)

----

Oh look another because Halloween .... and Candice would look AMAZING with her long legs in a tight black PVC catsuit and a red bra.

(also cause SB will cry and want to burn it with fire)

:persuazn:  :persuazn:  :persuazn:

Can we get back to the subject of Lily being on a talk show in LA on Monday, please!?

I think she is getting the bra. Monday is 2nd, and they said that is the date it will be announced who has a bra.

Unlike Behati, I think she would be great choice for fb, if Adriana and Candice can't get it this year.

Hey look a spider... cause Halloween, and VS needs a spider/bug based segment imo. No more pretty stuff, it's been done to death.

(also cause SB will be sad)

----

Oh look another because Halloween .... and Candice would look AMAZING with her long legs in a tight black PVC catsuit and a red bra.

(also cause SB will cry and want to burn it with fire)

:persuazn:  :persuazn:  :persuazn:

:rofl:  I love you, and it's for the best.

Ooh the pretty Halloween spider was pretty!

And if lily gets the bra would not be unhappy. She's matured from cute and flirty to straight up sexy and has been nailing this year!

Btw pretty. See I'm being good I didn't even get involved in the dead conversation.

And if lily gets the bra would not be unhappy. She's matured from cute and flirty to straight up sexy and has been nailing this year!

Btw pretty. See I'm being good I didn't even get involved in the dead conversation.

I don't like you when you're nice, stop it :beating: ... no ... I can't say that because I don't want you to get banned. :heart: You make me want to throw up. Thanks bitch.

I can't handle this thread, it's beyond me :rofl:

Even tho I highly doubt Lily got the FB, I wouldn't mind her if she did because she has been with them long enough and has improved a lot. I'd rather see Behati getting it but I'd be more than fine with Lily too

I don't like you when you're nice, stop it :beating: ... no ... I can't say that because I don't want you to get banned. :heart: You make me want to throw up. Thanks bitch.

You get mad when I'm irritated by ignorant people and say something and so when I ignore them and say nice things about other people you get sick.

Panda you have to make up your damn mind or you will make me a sad muffin.

I can't handle this thread, it's beyond me :rofl:

Even tho I highly doubt Lily got the FB, I wouldn't mind her if she did because she has been with them long enough and has improved a lot. I'd rather see Behati getting it but I'd be more than fine with Lily too

Agree. I'd rather see Behati with the FB, but Lily deserves it because of all the work and improving and stuff. But I don't really like her and I hate her walk, so I'm #BehatiTeam on this one. But Behati getting the FB on the 20 aniversary is kind of...  low, I think. Well, I don't know, there are too many factors ^^'

And Maud, EW. The girl doesn't know how to walk, how to smile, she's pretty boring and plane, WHY CAST HER AGAIN. Spot waisted, in my opinion. (AND SO GLAD VITA IS IN ♥)

So would you kill me if I retired the glue gun and just got a can of spray on lacquer?

I know right! And they could get money from stuff. Or hell just not be as much of a hot mess for certain segments. Though there is always room for an even bigger mess with some of the ideas.

Easter bunny anyone?