Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

PINK USA 2015: dedicated to awkward interchangeable white models

You're starting to push a boundary that is annoying to deal with. If someone said the exact same thing as you but changed WHITE to Black, Latino, or Asian people would jump and say it's racist. The same thing can be said for what you're saying... white, black, it doesn't matter. Official warning, watch how you address the subject of race or the staff will step in.

WTF??? That was wrong in so many different levels. As a social movement's student, I would like to tell you 'reverse racism' does NOT exist and will never do, as well as heterophobia or something like that. Historically, white people have been benefit in ALL the different ways, including by the beauty standards (and as a white person I include myself). That's very expressive and statistics are pretty clear.

For example, if black women call white comen 'basic bitches' it's NOT racism. It's what social movements call 'resistence': when you sarcastically change the opression speech's side. White people will STILL be benefit with different rights.

I understand what you meant and I don't wanna say VS is racist or get into that topic since I always enjoy your posts but that was very offensive. Take note!

The subject is DONE

You're starting to push a boundary that is annoying to deal with. If someone said the exact same thing as you but changed WHITE to Black, Latino, or Asian people would jump and say it's racist. The same thing can be said for what you're saying... white, black, it doesn't matter. Official warning, watch how you address the subject of race or the staff will step in.

WTF??? That was wrong in so many different levels. As a social movement's student, I would like to tell you 'reverse racism' does NOT exist and will never do, as well as heterophobia or something like that. Historically, white people have been benefit in ALL the different ways, including by the beauty standards (and as a white person I include myself). That's very expressive and statistics are pretty clear.

For example, if black women call white comen 'basic bitches' it's NOT racism. It's what social movements call 'resistence': when you sarcastically change the opression speech's side. White people will STILL be benefit with different rights.

I understand what you meant and I don't wanna say VS is racist or get into that topic since I always enjoy your posts but that was very offensive. Take note!

Calling someone a bitch is sexism, though. You can't fight racism with sexism.

Also I've said from the beginning Lily will get the bra so if she did good for her lol. Or VS is trolling like they've been the past few weeks.

Yeah I thought that she will not get it, but after this new information I really think she got it.

lol

poor white people who have to deal with the harritage of slavery, lower wages and fewer opportunities

(sarcasm)

Calling someone a bitch is sexism, though. You can't fight racism with sexism.

I didn't say it's not sexism. I said it's not racism. Anyway, sexism is as wrong as racism.

Can we get back to the subject of Lily being on a talk show in LA on Monday, please!?

It could just be normal promotion for the show, since Lily is one of their best spokesmodels, with English being her first language? Who knows, we will find out on monday for sure, I hope!

Can we get back to the subject of Lily being on a talk show in LA on Monday, please!?

Yes, I think due to this info her chances have shot up by a million points. Unless they are having her do the lackey promotion work, I'd say she is a shoe in for it.

Hey look a spider... cause Halloween, and VS needs a spider/bug based segment imo. No more pretty stuff, it's been done to death.

(also cause SB will be sad)

XgyRwSU.gif

----

Oh look another because Halloween .... and Candice would look AMAZING with her long legs in a tight black PVC catsuit and a red bra.

(also cause SB will cry and want to burn it with fire)

yAVfLmr.gif