Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Absolutely no one is saying they wouldn't take the opportunity? We're questioning VS for giving it to her in the first place. Like, good for her, a girl born about a month before I was, awesome to see you in VS and walking with the 'modern supers'. Holy word, I would absolutely take a picture with Gigi and Devon if I ever met them. If I got that chance aye I'd take it without thinking. But that's not what we're talking about here.

You can be petty all you like but there's something that separates models who walk only in their local shows from models who walk in Fashion Month shows, primarily experience. This whole industry is built on elitism and dividing models into categories. If you want to make threads for girls who walk Columbus Fashion Week then by all means, do, but don't pretend they're equal in standing casting wise without experience in the big shows.

Didn't she walk New York Fashion Week?

One show, I think.

Edit: Yeah, Tory Burch. One show in New York does not a career and experience make, though.

Actually I'm counting at least 4. J.Crew, Vivienne Tam, Delpozo, Tory Burch. And worked with Rachel Zoe. Obviously its not alot, but it's more than just "Columbus Fashion Week".

She will stick out like a sore thumb at VS though. That is for sure.

Yaayy for Yumi!

One show, I think.

Edit: Yeah, Tory Burch. One show in New York does not a career and experience make, though.

Actually I'm counting at least 4. J.Crew, Vivienne Tam, Delpozo, Tory Burch. And worked with Rachel Zoe. Obviously its not alot, but it's more than just "Columbus Fashion Week".

Well, I stand corrected, then. I could only find one in my go-to place for showlists. Good for her. I'm still confused by this casting, but it's whatever.