Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Some people here praising Gigi because she is not skeleton, and that is what VS needs, and then hour latter continuing to praise girls who look like they are starving. :idk:

God I wish I could find that clip of Gigi calling her mom saying she's feeling light headed because of the cleanse she's doing and her mom in a hospital bed telling her to slowly chew a couple almonds.  :rofl:

Omg yes. I'm surprised she didn't tell her to have a lemon or something. :rofl: I love Yolanda. 

I counted Bella Hadid since she'll most likely be there as well

1.    Adriana Lima 2.    Alessandra Ambrosio 3.    Behati Prinsloo 4.    Candice Swanepoel 5.    Lily Alridge 6.    Elsa Hosk 7.    Monika Jac Jagaciak 8.    Jasmine Tookes 9.    Lais Ribeiro 10.  Sara Sampaio 11.  Kate Grigoreva 12.  Romee Strijd 13.  Stella Maxwell 14.  Taylor Hill 15.  Martha Hunt     16.  Josephine Skriver 17.  Rachel Hilbert 18.  Barbara Fialho 19.  Cindy Bruna 20.  Devon Windsor 21. Bridget Malcolm 22. Izabel Goulart 23. Valery Kaufman 24. Gigi Hadid 25. Bella Hadid 26. Pauline Hoarau 27. Maria Borges 28. Vita Sidorkina 29. Shanina Shaik 30. Megan Puleri

Megan is from my hometown of Columbus, Ohio. Not many models come from there, let alone successful ones. Or ones that make it to fashion week at that! VS is based in Columbus, Ohio so I'm positive she got "prefered" treatment by the likes of the VS team for being a local favorite. Hopefully they don't give her a segment abut being "local". Then it'd be so obvious.