Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Ireally really need Blanca Padilla on the runway, but maybe she wont get it because of the interview, where she didnt talk beautiful things abouts VS (or the whole fashion world)

What did she say? I don't feel like going into her thread to dig for the interview.

She said that the angels that have been working with VS for a long time are actually way nicer than the new ones because during shoots, some of the younger angels are not kind with each other, that's basically it. She also said that if she had Gigi's body, she wouldn't book as much as Gigi does, that she's up for curvy girls on the runway, but that Gigi is not aknowledging where she comes from when speaking up about these issues. 

Thank you :flower:

What she saId wasn't great said but not that bad....at least not bad enough to prohibit her from being in the show this year.

Here's "confirmation" for Val.

https://instagram.com/p/9b2w7xBqQw/

This stylist also did Irina's hair and said it was for her VS casting.

Best news so far! Now I hope she makes it in. They would be crazy not to take her, though you never know with VS. This reminds me of the Anna J inclusion in 2009, out of nowhere and especially after all these years. I wonder if she ended/altered her contract with Ralph Lauren, she didn't walk that last runway

Best news so far! Now I hope she makes it in. They would be crazy not to take her, though you never know with VS. This reminds me of the Anna J inclusion in 2009, out of nowhere and especially after all these years. I wonder if she ended/altered her contract with Ralph Lauren, she didn't walk that last runway

Pretty sure her contract ended after the FW2014 show. She didn't do the SS2015 campaign. I would love to see her in the show! She's absolutely flawless and her walk is so good. 

Pretty sure her contract ended after the FW2014 show. She didn't do the SS2015 campaign. 

Ah I see. Well I am glad there is some hope of her walking this show then.

+1 (Y)

Not a fan of the hair though.

Gigi is trending on Twitter. Damn.

I knew this would happen, her social media presence is undeniable. VS is probably shitting themselves with glee right now. Now let's wait for all the stories about how she's going to be the next Angel.

The hate game is STRONG. Lots about her walk and getting everything she wants, and getting compared to Palvin. 

They're comparing her to Palvin? I don't see the connection but whatever floats your boats, kids.

Gigi is trending on Twitter. Damn.

I knew this would happen, her social media presence is undeniable. VS is probably shitting themselves with glee right now. Now let's wait for all the stories about how she's going to be the next Angel.

Let's not

It'll happen.  :whistle: