Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Gigi's walk actually wasn't awful at the Balmain H&M show

Agree, Gigi has a better walk than Stella/, Sara and other models on VS. Is just her style

LMAO, what? Sara has very little runway experience and her worst walk Is still better than Gigi's best. 

She opened, closed and got 4 outfits for a reason.

amen

Agree, Gigi has a better walk than Stella/, Sara and other models on VS. Is just her style

LMAO, what? Sara has very little runway experience and her worst walk Is still better than Gigi's best. 

I don't think , I don't like Sara as a model and she has nothing special in my opinion . She's always jumping to appear tall, and she os very small for walking

I really don't care about the press and what they write about the show. They're gonna be all over Gigi anyway. What I do care about though is that VS doesn't give Gigi more screen time than the Angels. That would be upsetting.

I doubt they will. Gigi will be treated like any other new models walking for PINK. I don't mind her walking. At least she has actually worked with them before.  :idk:

I don't mind her either and her work with Pink wasn't bad at all. Of course I'd rather see one of my favorites walk instead but I'm ok with Gigi even though I'm not a fan.

UGH they need to keep Lindsey Wixsons dog ugly face far far away from VSFS. She is the opposite of sexy.

I'd really love it if Bee for the FB. Yes her opening wasn't that strong last year, but Candice's first opening wasn't that great either and hey, maybe the first time Adriana did it she wasn't that amazing. I think Bee would really shine with FB.

Behati fan calling some other model ugly, I can't at this irony. Considering that most of the people harshly criticize Behati looks maybe you shouldn't call another model dog ugly.

And Behati opening is considered by almost everybody to be worst in VS history, even some of her fans admit that.

If Adriana and Candice opened badly they would never do it again, but they opened again because people really liked their opening walk the most.

It should be crime to compare Behati terrible opening with these two.

Gigi yes sign her up. I'm happy if she's in. Im fairly sure Devon is in but they probably just want to make sure she hasn't changed since they last saw her. Barbara and Cindy are duh's. Joan, Lily D, Maria B I think are definitely in too. Not sure on anyone else right now.

Gigi is there. https://instagram.com/p/9b00Kdlum9/

And the nightmare start.

She did go for castings last year, didn't she? And they rejected her?

Honestly though she's got the perfect narrative for them, even better than Karlie's and they made such a big deal of Karlie getting wings her first show. Gigi's talked about how much she loves Candice Swanepoel for a long, long time, and being a VS Angel is very sincerely her modelling dream. Not to mention her star has exploded over the past year. I'm sure she's in, walk or not. Like someone said a few pages back, does VS even care about walks anymore?

I can see a bit with Gigi meeting Candice backstage and talking about how much she admires the angels and wants to be one already.

Well, I've always had a soft spot for her so reading this almost makes me want her to walk, but come on, NO. Not on the runway

I don't think , I don't like Sara as a model and she has nothing special in my opinion . She's always jumping to appear tall, and she os very small for walking

Your opinion and I respect It. I personally love her as a model, her editorial work Is stellar, her walk Is good and I bet It would be great If she actually did runway. Personally, I don't care about heir height, It just makes what she accomplished even more impressive. She may not be as tall but she has that "It factor" that most models lack. And Kate Moss Is shorter than her sO...

Btw, all the girls who will walk were at the casting today? I hope not because I don't think Blanca's in NY. Also, I hope Gigi walking won't screw things for Blanca.

UGH they need to keep Lindsey Wixsons dog ugly face far far away from VSFS. She is the opposite of sexy.

I'd really love it if Bee for the FB. Yes her opening wasn't that strong last year, but Candice's first opening wasn't that great either and hey, maybe the first time Adriana did it she wasn't that amazing. I think Bee would really shine with FB.

Behati fan calling some other model ugly, I can't at this irony. Considering that most of the people harshly criticize Behati looks maybe you shouldn't call another model dog ugly.

And Behati opening is considered by almost everybody to be worst in VS history, even some of her fans admit that.

If Adriana and Candice opened badly they would never do it again, but they opened again because people really liked their opening walk the most.

It should be crime to compare Behati terrible opening with these two.

Ok, that was unkind of me but let's be serious... I put "Behati Prinsloo beautiful" and "Lindsey Wixson beautiful" into google images, and here are the first pictures that came up for each:post-84704-0-65392900-1446157417_thumb.jpost-84704-0-53941600-1446157429_thumb.j

And the same, but with ugly instead of beautiful:

post-84704-0-85830400-1446157595_thumb.jpost-84704-0-17435800-1446157611_thumb.j

People can wang on about face being 'unusual' or whatever, but for VS? No!!!