Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I may be in the minority, but looking at all of the sketchs on the board I'm really intrigued with everything! Nothing looks terrible and i see alot of potential in the looks and wings. I'm a little disappointed they are going with ski bunny for Ice Angel, as I was hoping they'd go ice age but oh well. Firework has some amazing potential! Thosee sketchs at the bottom of the look board look so promising! Psychedelic looks like the dark horse of the show. I have a feeling it will blow is away and exceed our expectations. I will gladly eat my previous words if they can pull this off. Judging from that video and the pics I think they may just suprise us.

That last outfit in the Pink section, it's hard to see but is that a sailor/uso/navy girl? Cause if so that is cute as can be!

Pretty sure castings are still going on and Cami Morrone is going today. She got to NY two days ago, has been posting about working out non stop ever since, and just a little while ago snapped about being at castings. All those things might just be coincidences, but it all seems to add up too be perfectly to not be the case.

I still think Lauren Layne either attended castings already or will be attending castings today. She's been posting about working out more than she usually does and she liked an Instagram post by one of those vs_[insert name of country here] accounts that claimed she went to castings. She only liked it which isn't overtly her confirming that she went, but she didn't deny it either.

Pretty sure castings are still going on and Cami Morrone is going today. She got to NY two days ago, has been posting about working out non stop ever since, and just a little while ago snapped about being at castings. All those things might just be coincidences, but it all seems to add up too be perfectly to not be the case.

I still think Lauren Layne either attended castings already or will be attending castings today. She's been posting about working out more than she usually does and she liked an Instagram post by one of those vs_[insert name of country here] accounts that claimed she went to castings. She only liked it which isn't overtly her confirming that she went, but she didn't deny it either.

I'm pretty sure all those girls they've using recently are going to castings so I think it's safe to say they are. What is Cami's snap?

Pretty sure marina Nery is going to castings today. She posted a picture of her hair done ready to go somewhere with the hashtag #crossingfingers and the prayer hand emoji. I hope she gets in, her body is AMAZING and her face is very striking.

I'm pretty sure all those girls they've using recently are going to castings so I think it's safe to say they are. What is Cami's snap?

It was nothing special. Just her saying she's going to castings.
No I meant her snapchat name

Whoops totally misinterpreted the question! Her snap name is camimorrone and for future reference toodarnhot made this super awesome topic that lists all model snapchats that we know of so you don't have to go searching :hehe:

It was nothing special. Just her saying she's going to castings.
No I meant her snapchat name

Whoops totally misinterpreted the question! Her snap name is camimorrone and for future reference toodarnhot made this super awesome topic that lists all model snapchats that we know of so you don't have to go searching :hehe:

Thank you!

Obviously the order is always subject to change but from the most recent pic of the look board, it looks like they have the segments in this order...

Boho Psychedelic

Exotic Butterflies

Portrait of an Angel

PINK USA

Ice Angels

Fireworks

So help me if they have Dri open Exotic Butterflies and make her skip POAA I'm gonna cry lol She's to strong to not walk something as bold as Boho Psychedelic so I have hopest Dri may open the show. Or Candice, depending on of their going for a 60/70s Blonde look for Boho.

Obviously the order is always subject to change but from the most recent pic of the look board, it looks like they have the segments in this order...

Boho Psychedelic

Exotic Butterflies

Portrait of an Angel

PINK USA

Ice Angels

Fireworks

So help me if they have Dri open Exotic Butterflies and make her skip POAA I'm gonna cry lol She's to strong to not walk something as bold as Boho Psychedelic so I have hopest Dri may open the show. Or Candice, depending on of their going for a 60/70s Blonde look for Boho.

I'm pretty sure a new angel is opening and it's going to be Elsa.

Based on the segments we've got where do you want the Angels to be? I think there will be one segment devoted to the Angels. All 15. PoaA seems like the perfect segment for all 15 girls so it should be the last segment imo. It's interesting to note in that video Ed said he wanted the closing of the show to be as impactful as the opening. The last time the closing of the show had any impact was 08 when Heidi closed with the huge bow wings. So they need to do something big and also the problem is a performer always closes the show now not the actual angel so it doesn't have any impact. I hope VS take that into account.

Well from the board and the way they presented the looks in the video it seems the order is

Boho Psychedelic

Exotic Butterflies

Portrait of an Angel

Pink USA

Ice Angels

Fireworks

So all 15 in one won't happen unless they do that in Fireworks. I can see fireworks being an end like the 02 show with lots of colours and neon.

I haven't been able to watch the video so thank you for summarizing that! I hope they switch the order then because POAA would be perfect for all 15.

I wonder what the wing distribution is going to be like. I'm assuming that Adriana/Ale/Candice/Lily/Behati will all get two, so that's 10, and the rest of the contracted girls will get at least one, which brings the total up to 20 with 15 left to be distributed.