Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

It Irks me so much that someone has worked so incredibly hard a diligently on either wings or an outfit, all to be criticize by some loser behind a computer screen claiming they are experts on fashion and lingerie fashion shows ... if you were such an expert and full of knowledge I would hope you are employed by VS and working on the show! 

You don't need an expert to know ugly is ugly.

^ well to be honest, he's got a point. Most of us wouldn't be sitting here commenting on segments' attractiveness if we were all experts on what's ugly and what isn't, heck we should be sitting down with Ed & Co. discussing about designs if we were THAT good :rofl: It's the same thing with not needing to be smart to know whose a bitch here and who isn't :Angel: #justsaying

Wouldn't hurt to give ol Sophia some acknowledgement for her work tho, her time is probably up HAHAHA.

She really doesn't. I don't need to write scripts or direct to know what is or isn't good television. I don't need to write novels to know what a good book is. I don't need to design a bra to know that it's tacky as shit. To attack and call us losers and bitches because you're offended by an opinion...well. :whistle: Guess I'm a bitch. Big deal.

I think I might be the only one intrigued by Boho Pshychedelic.

No I am as well.

I'm actually rather interested in all the segments except the snow ice queen foofoo of princess foofoodom which atm feels like it's the same ole as previous years, but who knows, maybe it'll surprise us and bring something different to the table.

WTB 2001 or 2005 quality of show.

I think I might be the only one intrigued by Boho Pshychedelic.

No I am as well.

I'm actually rather interested in all the segments except the snow ice queen foofoo of princess foofoodom which atm feels like it's the same ole as previous years, but who knows, maybe it'll surprise us and bring something different to the table.

WTB 2001 or 2005 quality of show.

Upon seeing the looks I'm intrigued also. I don't think it's gonna be as bad as people are expecting.

Wait! I think vivastylish is right. Look the picture the corner top left.

http://imgbox.com/unGGuoeo

They could be reusing the design or the wings, but this is the customer who bought those wings.

https://instagram.com/p/3xOLu7wxUY/

I believe the wings from fairytale were specifically designed for the show?

No, you can buy them. The color might be a show exclusive though.

Elsas wings:

http://www.fancyfairy.com/acornfairywings.html