Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

someone posted a picture on instagram with the hashtag #vsfs2015 two EXOTIC BUTTERFLIES outfits, might be relevant might be not...

https://instagram.com/p/9W0Vn2OmSP/?tagged=vsfs2015

We had birds in 2013 and now we have butterflies. Wonder what winged flying creature theme they will have next? Bugs? Pterosaurs? Unicorn? Dragons? If it is dragons I hope they have a Falkor outfit!!!! :PinkCouture2:

You may thank me for this segment lol

Spider / Bug theme imo. The coloring patterns found in bugs and their wings would be beyond amazing (if done right o.o) for the VS outfits. Best things in life come from natural.

HAI SB!

R8YQMlN.gif

lx3hMZ8.jpg

ItOa9Te.jpg

jsU4Pic.jpg

someone posted a picture on instagram with the hashtag #vsfs2015 two EXOTIC BUTTERFLIES outfits, might be relevant might be not...

https://instagram.com/p/9W0Vn2OmSP/?tagged=vsfs2015

We had birds in 2013 and now we have butterflies. Wonder what winged flying creature theme they will have next? Bugs? Pterosaurs? Unicorn? Dragons? If it is dragons I hope they have a Falkor outfit!!!! :PinkCouture2:

Dragons, please!!

If they throw in dragons ever I demand a GoT segment. 

dragons/got theme yessss  :thumbsup:

THIS!!

I think their problem is that they make each segment very literal. I mean the best segments are the ones that arent i mean in 2013 parisaian nights was perfect 2012 silver screen angels and so on they fail when they do segment like British invasion, exotic traveler, super angels, and so on. They need segments titled like Pure Sexiness, red hot beauties, gorgeous gems, celestial babes, seduction. You know??

I think their problem is that they make each segment very literal. I mean the best segments are the ones that arent i mean in 2013 parisaian nights was perfect 2012 silver screen angels and so on they fail when they do segment like British invasion, exotic traveler, super angels, and so on. They need segments titled like Pure Sexiness, red hot beauties, gorgeous gems, celestial babes, seduction. You know??

You mean like something that doesnt mean anything but you can do everything? Somethin made up?

Not sure what VS could come up with to make the majority of you guys and gals happy.. With 20 years.. 6 segments.. 12 or so outfit per ..repetition will be inevitable. Not saying they do not need fresh blood.. they SOOO do...

Many were asking for something different.. yet the Boho section is getting soo much grief. Of course things are going to start to blend,but i am leaving final judgement until I see more outfits..

Wing silhouettes will start to feel the same  after a hundred or so are made.. 

agree with this... except for Barbara Fiahlo outfit tho.. they put a freaking eiffel tower on her head 

^ 2005 had Sexy Shadow Dreams, Sexy Crystal Princesses, Russian Babes..etc. The peak of VS

But even then they took the theme literally. More and more each year it seems :/

2001 was the best year. Period (Y)

That was a very good year :yes:

official jackets and robe

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12107467_950902111615380_1156083473_n.jpg

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12070990_991825424208304_2025441408_n.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Yes!! I mean imagine "Red Hot Beauties" the girls wearing beautiful lingerie. They're could be wings red or white, capes, silk, lace, glitter, bows like the ones on Karlie on the vsfs 2013 invitation, the fantasy bra could be on that segment, white with red accents, fluffy big wings, small ones,,, imean the possibilities are ENDLESS! instead of doing something like butterflies i mean its cute not sexy and its limited by the butterflies themselves all you can you are butterfly wings , if they use other insect wings its gonna look like a mess.. you see what im talking about??

I think if they do a homage to their past 20 years it will be during a filler video segment and not through one of the segments. Its obvious they are doing safer segments every year because people get more uptight and they receive lots of backlash when they do anger the PC crowd like the Karlie Native American things.

I wonder how the order will go.

Fantasy Bra my guess would be in the Portrait of an Angel segment and it would be the closing segment for the BSFS

I can totally see them opening up with Boho Psychedelic or Fireworks. Just something to get the energy flowing.

I can't think of Ice Angels without Taylor Swift popping into mind. F*** you BS