Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Little off topic but after listening what Blanca said about some models not being nice with her in the VSFS. I remembered what Ana B Barros said also in a spanish TV show a while back.

5:00

"Like in every business, there are good ones and bad ones and the VSFS is a very important show and there are a lot of bad ones"

talking about model behaviour

Good interview her spanish is pretty bad but with a cute accent. This is the same guy that interview olga Kurylenko. Her spanish is better than Ana. How did this guy get beautiful foreign model at his show?

I always thought there would be some beef between models. It's inevitable, it's a cut throat industry they are all really in competition with each other. Remember in last years thread we were discussing Izabel and how she is so thirsty every finale to be up with the 'Angels'

So Candice and Behati are both in NYC. Any chance of the two of them getting the FB this year? Just like Alessandra and Adriana last year? If so, what about Lily? Isn't she more senior than Bee, at least as an angel? New to VSFS so not really sure if I was right in my assumption that Lily became an angel before Behati.

So Candice and Behati are both in NYC. Any chance of the two of them getting the FB this year? Just like Alessandra and Adriana last year? If so, what about Lily? Isn't she more senior than Bee, at least as an angel? New to VSFS so not really sure if I was right in my assumption that Lily became an angel before Behati.

Bee became an angel en 2009, Lily and Candice in 2010

Candice started working for VS as a model in 2006, Behati in 2007, and Lilly in 2009. 

Last year's bras were imo, ugly. Too much jewelry looked like it was going to a BDSM party or something, minus the whip :p. Okay, scratch that, the individual bras themselves were okay. But the unneeded stuff no.  

This year, I want the bra to be just a bra and panties. Wings are a must to add on and maybe a necklace or a bracelet but nothing more than that. 

I don't think seniority has anything to do with who gets the fb. Selita got it before Adri and Ale. At this point with VS being so bs hush about it will probably be an ugly ass bra anyways.

Don't remind me, I am still mad about that. And I agree it will probably be some ugly bra or they would show us the damn bra million times by now.

In my opinion the best fb ever were(not just design, but how good they looked on model body): Royal Fantasy Bra(2013), Fantasy Treasure Bra(2011), Red Hot Fantasy Bra(2000) and Bombshell Fantasy Bra(2010).

Too much jewelry looked like it was going to a BDSM party or something, minus the whip :p.

Actual BDSM attire = VS Bras????? o.o confused lol

(The girl in the pics if a good friend of mine and a dominatrix listed with the Dominatrix Directory International)

64601_440307142684184_1654527781_n.jpg 74705_440307136017518_721726389_n.jpg 179341_440307116017520_1139444741_n.jpg ----- ? = ? ----- images.jpg

Nope, the design of the outfits if closer to Tribal Fusion & Arab/Turkish themed.

fUzlyQC.jpg