Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

The Swarovski guy (I'm sorry I keep calling him like that, but I always forget his name ) really wanna get fired or something 'cause he keeps sharing info on instagram. He commented saying he's fitting Lais in the swarovski outfit!

Not sure if that's legit though.

Can you post a link of that? :)

LMAAAAOOO I love you guys. I thought I was the only one being tired and disappointed at VS. #upforanything is just BS :/

If only. The only certainties I seem to have is that VS will, somehow, disappoint me in astounding levels every year. This year I would say a lot of my discontentment already relies on the fact that they didn't make Josephine an angel, but, that's just me. Waiting to see how the VSFS will probably make me say I'm never watching it again; but then coming back next year to check on the threads so that I can be upset all over again.

It's probably a very unhealthy obsession. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I feel you! I got very disappointed with the new angels. I feel like some of them doesn't deserve that title. Also I wanted Josephine as an angel, she works more and her photos are stunning than some of the new angel. This is the first time VS had me disappointed. lets see what are they going to do for this VSFS I Hope all this waiting for updates are worth it. :/

I actually want VS to have a bad show this year so we can at least say this has been their worst year with everything. Come on guys, newest angels that don't deserve to be angels, 15-secound commercials, lies and over-exaggerated events, models not showing up for their tasks. I called Ed yesterday about the FB, I know him in person. He said they decided to give it to me, since I know what's best for the company and how to strut that runway!~

It's not real.

Someone just took a screenshot and made a poorly done edit. Happened last year too with the Fantasy bra were someone found a sparkly bra picture and people went around in a frenzy saying it was the FB.

^ true

He just mentioned Lais and how he's her favorite. He never said Lais was getting the outfit. And besides, he doesn't choose

who gets to wear what...Monica and Sofia do. He's just one of the designers.

About month ago there was commenter under one article about Kanye and Kim claiming that he knows insider information about them, and how Kanye bought her vs fantasy bra. Everybody dismissed him then, but how he could know month ago this story.

I am really starting to think that Kanye really bought fantasy bra.