Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I'm really not getting the purpose of this Vegas thing. I know they didn't hype that up for 4 days just for some fans to put on some cheap wings

I'm bored.

Seriously we waited for this day and we got literally nothing? FY VS...

I literally skipt my last class for nothing

medicenevs:

Dear Victoria's Secret:

I'm done with your BS.

Sincerely, me.

-----------------

That makes 2 of us. But, ugh, I hate that I keep coming back around just cause... I know it'll eventually disappoint me.

#NotUpForAnything :PinkCouture2:

To Pink Couture, sorry I wasn't clear enough lol. I meant African like, Nigerian or African American if they meant that or if they meant the model came from africa itself. Cause due to them colonies there are some european people in Africa. So I guess it can apply to Jasmine as well or Candice or Behati following that.

LMAAAAOOO I love you guys. I thought I was the only one being tired and disappointed at VS. #upforanything is just BS :/

If only. The only certainties I seem to have is that VS will, somehow, disappoint me in astounding levels every year. This year I would say a lot of my discontentment already relies on the fact that they didn't make Josephine an angel, but, that's just me. Waiting to see how the VSFS will probably make me say I'm never watching it again; but then coming back next year to check on the threads so that I can be upset all over again. 

It's probably a very unhealthy obsession. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LMAAAAOOO I love you guys. I thought I was the only one being tired and disappointed at VS. #upforanything is just BS :/

If only. The only certainties I seem to have is that VS will, somehow, disappoint me in astounding levels every year. This year I would say a lot of my discontentment already relies on the fact that they didn't make Josephine an angel, but, that's just me. Waiting to see how the VSFS will probably make me say I'm never watching it again; but then coming back next year to check on the threads so that I can be upset all over again.

It's probably a very unhealthy obsession. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I feel you! I got very disappointed with the new angels. I feel like some of them doesn't deserve that title. Also I wanted Josephine as an angel, she works more and her photos are stunning than some of the new angel. This is the first time VS had me disappointed. lets see what are they going to do for this VSFS I Hope all this waiting for updates are worth it. :/