Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

is there any chance we can see Ellie Goulding performing? I mean she recently released nice songs (On My Mind/Something In The Way You Move) and they are quite nice and fits runway in some way

So true, I though they would have picked it for one of the guest performers, but its benn conifrmed that its rihanna, the weeknd and selena gomez.

Can there be a separate thread for the people who wanna talk shit and bait. It's kinda annoying for when I wanna come and see things about the show and updates. Not why you think x model is fat and ugly and people picking the most unflattering pics of models to get their weirdly obsessive agenda as to why yo hate them across.

If I wanted to see these kinds posts I'd be in the comment section of JustJared or DailyMail. No offense cause i know people get this way every year but it's seemed to peak this year.

To be fair, it is far to easy to find Behati unflattering photos, lots of her photos are in that category(so it is not like you have to cherry pick for hours to find one), and I haven't seen anything written that others who complain didn't post about other models too.

I don't know maybe I am biased because outside this site I only see people bashing Behati for years, stuff posted here about her are gentle when you compare them to comments from other sites/social media.

And I would love another search for VS model, I hope that is big news, another trainwreck like Kylie would be glorious. 

Does anyone else miss Miranda Kerr? I know that people don't love her here, but to me she was one of the most beautiful angels ever, with banging body. I would really like if she gets back on show. I loved almost all her looks at VS show, she made them look even more stunning.

is there any chance we can see Ellie Goulding performing? I mean she recently released nice songs (On My Mind/Something In The Way You Move) and they are quite nice and fits runway in some way

So true, I though they would have picked it for one of the guest performers, but its benn conifrmed that its rihanna, the weeknd and selena gomez.

oh no  :blah: thanks anyway Flower%20for%20you.gif  at least I'm glad, nice choices for this years show 

Does anyone else miss Miranda Kerr? I know that people don't love her here, but to me she was one of the most beautiful angels ever, with banging body. I would really like if she gets back on show. I loved almost all her looks at VS show, she made them look even more stunning.

I liked and missed her, for me she is better than Stella Maxwell and Lindsay E.

Every 5 pages someone brings up why Bee doesn't deserve the FB and it are always the same arguments. Like, okay, we get it. I'm not even a fan of hers but I'm getting soooo annoyed lol. Can VS please reveal who is getting the FB before I have to read the same fucking arguments another 20 times.

I liked and missed her, for me she is better than Stella Maxwell and Lindsay E.

I know, I really like her look, I don't care if she is a diva or whatever, at least she is beautiful, and that is what models should be.

I mean, that could explain why they have an event in Vegas and 2, why the FB hasn't been released yet. It would be BIG like they said it would be..

You guys what if it is a model search and the winner gets to wear the FB?

Would it be possible?

The riot would be HUGE indeed